Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by davis2902 View Post
    DoD has a love affair with any driver from Illinois. They can do no wrong.
    That's true. Might as well call it "Illinois Dirt on Dirt."
    2021 race count
    4 events

Illinois is lucky enough to be the hot spot for tracks and dlm's . Outside of that... its a sht hole state run by folks that should be in jail, a few dirt bags from this state have gone to jail smh... long live Illinois dlm racing tho... 😎🤘

Quote Originally Posted by wfodirt66 View Post
    terdbo beating up pierce?? lmfao id pay to see that, that little squeak aint beating anyone up
    Think ill start a series one day, where if two drivers have a altercation on the track, and then run their mouth to a reporter, they will both have to meet on the frontstretch and settle it the old fashioned way, in front of all the fans! If they dont show up, they dont get their purse money!
    An army of sheep led by a lion(Trump), is mightier than an army of lions, led by a sheep(Biden).

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Well put ! ! ! ! Good hard Saturday night dirt racing at its finest. We have become too sissified and snowflaked as a society to remember when most all races were rough and tumble events. Anymore it's always something to cry about, too dusty, too rough, restart cone etc. Back in the day we just showed up anywhere and raced with what we had. Conditions were same for everybody.

Now, I didnt state it wasnt Bobbys fault, because it was! He mis-judged the closing rate and dumped him. But was it intentional........NO WAY!
    An army of sheep led by a lion(Trump), is mightier than an army of lions, led by a sheep(Biden).

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Now, I didnt state it wasnt Bobbys fault, because it was! He mis-judged the closing rate and dumped him. But was it intentional........NO WAY!
    So you're basically saying he crashes people because he's just a terrible driver. That's actually a believable defense.

Think ill start a series one day, where if two drivers have a altercation on the track, and then run their mouth to a reporter, they will both have to meet on the frontstretch and settle it the old fashioned way, in front of all the fans! If they dont show up, they dont get their purse money!
    Good way to start a riot... also a great way to see who will back up thier barking with a bite!! 🤓

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    So you're basically saying he crashes people because he's just a terrible driver. That's actually a believable defense.
    I often wounded if the kid wore contacts or needed to, either that or glasses. Seriously!!

Well put ! ! ! ! Good hard Saturday night dirt racing at its finest. We have become too sissified and snowflaked as a society to remember when most all races were rough and tumble events. Anymore it's always something to cry about, too dusty, too rough, restart cone etc. Back in the day we just showed up anywhere and raced with what we had. Conditions were same for everybody.
    Actually we’ve just become a society with no accountability for doing stupid sheet…..hard racing doesn’t include plowing though somebody.

That’s just hard headed…..especially the number of times it happens and then gets called a racing deal.
    There’s only 2 guys on earth that thinks Bobby doesn’t take people out indiscriminately…one lives in Illinois the other, Georgia.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    I can say that from all the people that say Boobie dumped this guy then he dumped that guy. Not one crew or driver has punted him to my knowledge, Why not ? Terbo going after him was priceless, I just wish he would have gotten out of the car and punched Bob square between the eyes.

If these other drivers and crews are so but hurt you never see a plantant move to equal the score let's say.
    Because they know they would be charged with assault by the kitties that dumped them if they just beat their ace……

Read my signature👇, it explans everthing...

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Exactly. Terbo talks a big game but the only thing he's done is punch 17 y/o Hudson and use his race car as a weapon
    And not once ever blamed brakes, track conditions,Jbar, or any other oak wood excuse du jour.
    Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    Lot of people on here saying Bobby is never in the wrong in his eyes which I agree with but let's also be real here. How's that any different to Madden and his perspective of his own actions in the past when it comes to dust ups?
    There is no difference on perspective, just difference in quantity and egregiousness……winner there, Bobby by a straightaway.

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    Illinois is lucky enough to be the hot spot for tracks and dlm's . Outside of that... its a sht hole state run by folks that should be in jail, a few dirt bags from this state have gone to jail smh... long live Illinois dlm racing tho... 落
    Yup….well said Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    Good way to start a riot... also a great way to see who will back up thier barking with a bite!! 邏
    There is only one member of the pierce family that terbo wouldn’t want to tangle with on the front stretch.

Sis is pretty stout ! 💪

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    yep.......13 wins, nearly 200k in winnings! just terrible, i tell ya!...... smh

Yessiree Bob ! ! Thats quite a point to ponder ! ! Of course with success comes jealousy with some of inbittered members...

I knew he had 13 wins and was wondering how much money he made.

Yessiree Bob ! ! Thats quite a point to ponder ! ! Of course with success comes jealousy with some of inbittered members...
    With success comes a higher standard of accountability….not my rules, just the way it is.

Bobby hasn’t gotten that memo yet…..the first time he just says, yup, dumped him because he was in my way is the day I buy my first Bobby fn tshirt.

Bobby was much faster as you can see how fast he ran into Madden but he could have turned left,i think he did not like Madden moving up