Thread: Illstaste32

Default Illstaste32

anyone know this perv? what is his problem? i get a pm from him, saying "Fck u co(k sucker!"i thought this was a late model racing page?

I’m wondering why you just wouldn’t pm him back and ask him instead of kitty-fying it and airing it out like you just did….if you really wanted to know.

What’s next, you going to announce to the world you are putting him on ignore?….instead of just putting him on ignore?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

wfodirt66

We both know why a lot of folks don't both even posting anymore here on 4m. A select few have killed this once very good racing forum.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    wfodirt66

We both know why a lot of folks don't both even posting anymore here on 4m. A select few have killed this once very good racing forum.
    It has as much to do with message boards becoming a thing of the past as it does anything else.
    Last edited by NormP; 08-31-2021 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    IT has as much to do with message boards becoming a thing of the past as it does anything else.
    It’s funny how they always leave that part out…..but I’ve learned recently that there is this ignore button on 4m and you can filter out what you don’t want to read by just ignoring it.
    After Facebook , Twitter and Instagram closes up this place should be back to the good old days in no time.

Some dude comes on here trying to tell us something we've known for like, ever. Lmao.

Titanic sank bro'.
    2021 race count
    6 events

If someone on here gets the red azz over something said on this board, is just a little snowflake. This is all about our own opinion. If you get bvtt hurt over that then that's on you. This board has way less drama in a week than Facebook does in 30 minutes. Grow a backbone and get over it.

So if I understand you correctly, you’re encouraging grown men not to be pu ssies when opinions aren’t the same as theirs?

I like it, but it won’t go over well with the hall monitors at the meet and greet.

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    If someone on here gets the red azz over something said on this board, is just a little snowflake. This is all about our own opinion. If you get bvtt hurt over that then that's on you. This board has way less drama in a week than Facebook does in 30 minutes. Grow a backbone and get over it.
    Will their bra still fit if the backbone grows? Asking for a friend

Obviously they need a bra instead of a jock strap.

A better question --- Why is there not moderators on this forum that delete the juvenile stuff that is posted constantly?

Also, some of these posters should be permanently banned.

Back in the day this was a good site for information about late models. Sadly, it is no longer that.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    A better question --- Why is there not moderators on this forum that delete the juvenile stuff that is posted constantly?

Also, some of these posters should be permanently banned.

Back in the day this was a good site for information about late models. Sadly, it is no longer that.
    Because they know people read it is the answer to the first question…… I wasn’t here back in the day but I can’t see how you can read shineys updates, soak in some of morgs insight,appreciate the straight up flagone etc. etc. and get all pissy about how it was back in the day and not enjoy what it is now and ignore the rest?

Sorry some of the pioneers of 4m feel the way they do about the greenhorns so to speak, but IMO it all goes back to this place touting itself as being the most opinionated and people these days have strong opinions……..Slmcrewchief said it very well.

Yes he did BBQ

wfodirt66

Spot on. Well said and how true.

Probably fake name, and area at beginning of thread. I wish it was just more mature, and less talk of homo sh!t and peoples moms. I’d love to see some of this type of stuff get said at a track to someone’s face. I spent years on recon over seas and we joked, but not like this stupid sh!t on here.

wfodirt66We both know why a lot of folks don't both even posting anymore here on 4m. A select few have killed this once very good racing forum.
    its just one guy, he just has multiple screen names. he also likes to impersonate others on here by using screen names that are very similar to other 4m members. It is deceitful. he is a piece of sh!t.everyone knows his position on Pierce but for some reason he always brings him up, even in threads about something totally different. he has single handedly ruined this 4m and he is proud of that.

I count at least 25 dirt racing product sponsors on the sides of this page alone, if 4m is ruined someone may want to tell them to spend their money elsewhere because nobody comes here anymore.

Somehow , I think they all know better.

i happen to be one of the early guys on 4m. My info doesn't show it due to their wipeout of several years ago. But I have been floating around since about 2000. In those days, I heard the computer dial up may times a day so I could get my 4m fix. Maybe even 99. Like all boards, the inner 12 year old usually comes out shortly after a post is made. It doesn't matter what the subject.