Thread: World 100 ppv?

Default World 100 ppv?

Anybody know how much the ppv for the world will be or will it just
    Be included with a subscription to flo racing? With monthly or yearly? Thanks for your help.

Exclusively to Flo

So can I join for just a month and get to watch it or do I have to subscribe for a year?

Yearly subscription. But my soul, you get the World, Dream, Wild West Shootout, Gateway Dirt Nationals, Chili Bowl and literally HUNDREDS of other races for $150. I mean its the best value there is for watching live racing.

My buddy got the app and watched the dream and said he only paid for 1 month, but I’m not sure if he’s right lol

I'm about 99% sure that floracing does not offer a month by month sub offer. Tried to get a month sub for the dreams earlier.

They do offer a monthly sub but you can't get it on the app, has to be done on the website .

Quote Originally Posted by LM1 View Post
    They do offer a monthly sub but you can't get it on the app, has to be done on the website .
    Here's what you need to do to get a monthly sub for Flo. Sign up for one of their other offerings like Flo Gymnastics which still offers a monthly sub. With that you get whatever Flo offers.

https://www.flogymnastics.com/plans

FloRacing is only being offered on a yearly subscription for $150.00 billed in one upfront payment at the time of purchase. This is equivalent to $12.50 per month.The yearly subscription is not billed on a monthly basis at $12.50 a month.However, if you decide that you want to cancel after a month you would be charged $29.99 for that month and refunded the difference.Thank you,FloSports Support
    Last edited by IL LM Fan; 09-02-2021 at 10:04 AM.

Oddly, I can't find the one where they told me signing up for one of the Monthly plans wouldn't work, as Eldora was not being offered across the board. But that's what they told me for the double Dreams.
    Last edited by IL LM Fan; 09-02-2021 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IL LM Fan View Post
    FloRacing is only being offered on a yearly subscription for $150.00 billed in one upfront payment at the time of purchase. This is equivalent to $12.50 per month.The yearly subscription is not billed on a monthly basis at $12.50 a month.However, if you decide that you want to cancel after a month you would be charged $29.99 for that month and refunded the difference.Thank you,FloSports Support
    I think you meant to quote that, but yeah, that's another way of doing it. You can signup for the yearly deal, then immediately cancel (still good for one month) and they will refund you remaining $120.01.

When I first signed up it was the monthly for bullriding, but like all of Flo you get everything. I soon upgraded to the yearly and just renewed. Well worth it. But now, if it's not on flo I don't buy it, so I miss out on stuff on dirt vision, etc. but choice.

They told me if I signed up for a Monthly $9.99 plan, Eldora wouldn't be included. I didn't try anyway and just did the yearly and cancel thing.

Quote Originally Posted by flagone View Post
    Yearly subscription. But my soul, you get the World, Dream, Wild West Shootout, Gateway Dirt Nationals, Chili Bowl and literally HUNDREDS of other races for $150. I mean its the best value there is for watching live racing.
    So you're saying that this year the Chilli bowl will be included? Last year's was everything but the b and a main if I remember correctly.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    So you're saying that this year the Chilli bowl will be included? Last year's was everything but the b and a main if I remember correctly.
    That's a good question. This year it was everything but the C, B and A. Fortunately those were free on Mav/LORTV. My guess is it will be the same next year and you will need Mav to watch those.

They told me if I signed up for a Monthly $9.99 plan, Eldora wouldn't be included. I didn't try anyway and just did the yearly and cancel thing.
    I don't think they have had a $9.99 a month plan, at least since FloRacing was introduced.

Ok, I didn't go back and research everything from the Dream. What's the Monthly option, $12 something? STILL, support told me if I signed up for another sport than racing as a Monthly plan, I would not get Eldora.

That's what they say but it can't be true because they sell monthly's on most of the platform with full access to everything so unless they are willing to lie across the board it isn't so. This is exactly how I watched it last year, bought monthly on something else and had access to it all...

Quote Originally Posted by MotoMatt View Post
    That's what they say but it can't be true because they sell monthly's on most of the platform with full access to everything so unless they are willing to lie across the board it isn't so. This is exactly how I watched it last year, bought monthly on something else and had access to it all...
    Great! Thanks for the update. I was leery and didn't try a Monthly option due to what they told me. Maybe I'll try that this time.

Great! Thanks for the update. I was leery and didn't try a Monthly option due to what they told me. Maybe I'll try that this time.
    They have two options, $29.99 a month or $150 one-time payment. Either will get you Eldora.