Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Earl Pearson JR and Black Diamond split

Via MSR mafia on FB

Black Diamond Race Cars House Car Team and Earl Pearson Jr. Ending Tenure
    Team Will Make Final Starts Together During this Weekend’s LOLMDS Events

SHREVEPORT, La. (09/01/21) – Earl Pearson Jr. will make his final start in the Lucas Oil No. 1 P&W Sales/ Drive4Etch.com/ Clements Racing Engines Inc./ Black Diamond Race Team House Car during this weekend’s Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS) events.

The amicable split comes as Pearson Jr. and the Ronnie and Terri Stuckey owned team look to pursue different endeavors moving forward. (Heath Lawson Photo)

“Earl is and will always be one of my very best friends, and we wish him nothing but the best as he takes his racing career in a different direction. We’ve enjoyed having him pilot our House Car over the past four years, and now we are looking ahead to the future,” Ronnie Stuckey stated. “We are currently working toward some future endeavors for the remainder of the 2021 season, and also are looking to hit some big shows this Fall. Past this year, we are already plotting out our plans for 2022, which will include a run at a national tour as well as many of the crown jewel events.

While the details of who will be driving the Black Diamond House Car in 2022 aren’t finalized yet, Stuckey plans to take advantage of time away for the Lucas Oil Schedule to be closer to home to go racing with his sons.

“Both Clayton and Jarret are making some big gains early in their racing careers, and I haven’t had the opportunity to go to the track with them near as much as I would’ve liked. With us not being on the road with the national tour for the rest of the year, this will give me a great chance to go spend some time at the track with both of them, and that’s got me excited,” Ronnie Stuckey shared. “I was at the track for Jarret’s first win, and I want to make sure I’m there for Clayton’s first one as well. You just can’t put a price tag on the value of that kind of family time in racing.”

As further details are confirmed they will be posted on the team’s cyber home at www.RaceBlackDiamond.com .

Black Diamond Racecars would like to thank their marketing partners, which include Lucas Oil, P&W Sales, Tegeler Wrecker & Crane, DriveEtch.com, Etchberger Trucking, Midwest Sheet Metal, Performance Bodies & Parts, Papich Construction, REMI Realty, Sierra Pacific Materials, Harmon’s Automotive Towing, Gorsuch Performance Solutions, Allstar Performance, Hoosier Race Tires, Lone Star Super Gas Sunoco, Five Star Shop Service, Go Lithium, X-Treme Graphics by J-Rod, Moring Motorsports, FSR Racing Products, ASi Racewear, FK Rod Ends, Fast Shafts, QuickCar Racing Products, PRO-FABrication, Quarter Master, Sweet Manufacturing, Blocker Torch Works, TWM Racing Products, Swift Springs, Out-Pace Racing Products, Brown Miller Racing Solutions, Accu-Force Shock Dyno, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Hooker Harness, Butlerbuilt Seats (Chris Ferguson), COMP Cams, Bert Transmission, Clements Racing Engines, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information Black Diamond Racecars, please visit www.RaceBlackDiamond.com .
    2023 race count: Winston Speedway (MI)-3, Spoon River Speedway (IL)-1, Lincoln Speedway (IL)-1, Farmer City Raceway (IL)-1, Fairbury American Legion Speedway (IL)-1, Thunderbird Raceway (MI)-7, Kokomo Speedway (IN)-1, Butler Motor Speedway (MI)-1, Mt.Pleasant Speedway (MI)-1, I-96 Speedway (MI)-1, Merritt Speedway (MI)-3

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Garrett Alberson takes the ride.

I wouldn’t be surprised if EPJ retired as a driver.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

He's not retiring.

I think we he's about as washed up as Bloomquist is
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    I think we he's about as washed up as Bloomquist is
    He don’t have the same demons Bloomer does. I think EPJ can stop probably get it done in a quality ride. Problem is, quality rides are getting harder and harder to come by.

Earl does have provisionals and a big Lucas sticker to help his search for a ride.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Earl does have provisionals and a big Lucas sticker to help his search for a ride.
    This basically says they’re dropping off the tour after the Hillbilly. I’m not sure what that does with the provisionals.

You’re right about the sticker though. That’s a pretty powerful negotiating tool.

That ride would look good with a 23 on it from time to time.

The provisional gets him in something to finish the year, if chooses. Then that helps a bunch over the winter, heading to East Bay.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    That ride would look good with a 23 on it from time to time.
    He goes dam fast in the one he has….that’s a great fit
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    About the time someone says he's washed up, he wins at Eldoris lol... I seen him while "warshed up" lap the field and win the world hunded.
    Those days are over unfortunately.

The fat lady sang ? ? 
    Your girlfriend sang. BP will be new driver for house car

How much does Earls kid race? I know ran the big crate race last year at All Tech.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Speaking of booby, he even gonna be at eldoris this year or just cherry pic for some easy scratch ? ? 
    Jesus, can we go one freaking thread without sending it off the rails?

Speaking of booby, he even gonna be at eldoris this year or just cherry pic for some easy scratch ? ? 
    No one has spoken of Booby but you......

This is good news. Put Earl in a Longhorn with all the fixins and I bet he's a points contender next year.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    This is good news. Put Earl in a Longhorn with all the fixins and I bet he's a points contender next year.
    Yep I totally agree he needs to get in a longhorn and go win a few races no he's not ever going to be good as he used to be but I think in a longhorn he CAN win

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    Jesus, can we go one freaking thread without sending it off the rails?
    Exactly, this post is nothing about Pierce or truck stops.

So what's he driving at Eldora?