Default first time eldora question

kicking around the idea of going up saturday. as far as tickets, i think id like to watch the prelim saturday parts from the infield and feature from outside. do i just need a pit pass and then find somewhere to stand for the feature?

I would get a reserved seat and just do the pit pass upgrade and then you have a seat and don't have to worry about it but yes you can just get a pit pass and find a place to stand.
    Last edited by muddy mike; 09-03-2021 at 12:24 PM.

definitely buy you a ticket to a seat and then upgrade to a pit pass. Cheapest upgrade you'll ever make at a track.

IMO get down to pit road in turn 1 and watch that first heat roll onto the track.... From there watch them come into 1 migrate to 2 so you can watch big screen as well. Turn 3 is my favorite place to sit in stands. Portapotties, food/beer, you can see 90% of track and quick access to the tunnel. Side note I just read they aren't doing pit pass upgrades at exterior gates but at another stand inside the track in turn 3 near pit entrance. Bring a hat and some goggles!

thanks guys i appreciate the info

I find 1&2 the least dust typically