Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

4 to go

McKinney over Hoffman by a half straightaway.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

2 to go

McKinney is gone

Checker

McKinney
    Hoffman
    Spaulding
    B Bollinger
    Weisser

thanks for the mods shiny

Nice job Shiny! I don't know how you could keep up with all the action tonight. You were as good as the on track racing. THANKS!

Not sure which show was better, mods or the late models. Either way, that was the event of the year for me. Especially after the Fri. night FC debacle. Mike McKinney, thank you. You did something special last night. Drove around Mr.Hoffman for the win.👏👏👏👍
    And thank you FALS for another great show.
    8/13/16

When they say the cream rises to the top it really does. There is no way I would have thought McKinney or Hoffman had a shot to win that race with the amount of competition there and as far back as they were starting. Both started off the night not so, good but, come feature time they showed up to play with some of the best in the modified division. Congrats to McKinney on his win!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    When they say the cream rises to the top it really does. There is no way I would have thought McKinney or Hoffman had a shot to win that race with the amount of competition there and as far back as they were starting. Both started off the night not so, good but, come feature time they showed up to play with some of the best in the modified division. Congrats to McKinney on his win!
    Yeah, in qualifying Hoffman was way off. But him and McKinney, dang. And yes, one heck of a feat to just go around Nick. Had never heard of 66, but he was tough too.

Wish I’d watched it all, but wife and kids aren’t big on watching races. Caught some of everything.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

CBF, I see you have your priorities and you just can't go wrong with that. Yeah I hadn't heard a of a couple of those guys who were up front but, they ran pretty good and was a threat to win. It would have been interesting to see if McKinney could have been able to make a pass on Harrison had he not had problems.