The $4000 Fort Payne Labor Day 40, with 15 SLMs was between two drivers. I did not take notes but I'll try to give you the rundown on what happen the best I recalled (close enough), I only knew the two drivers but that is the interesting story. The announcer stated that #212 Josh Putnam, a black #15, and #16 Sam Seawright broke the track record, in the 13sec, which started the race in that order. Early on, #16 tried twice to make a move on #212 but fail even in traffic. During caution 7 , #16 came up and bumped #212 on the right rear side, letting #212 know that #16 was not happy, but appeared so fair a clean race. After caution 9, it was time for #16 to make a move during the restart; #16 put his left front side up against #212 right rear side on the restart and stayed that way for a short distance, no wrecks, and #16 managed to pull up to #212 on the outside in T1, but bumped in T2 and #16 almost went toward the wall, thus not getting the lead. #212 left the pac again, only 7 cars remaining I think. So after 10 or so cautions, #212 won with ease, dominated over the home track favorite #16, which is a good driver on his own turf. During the 3 winner award line up, unhappy Seawright was held back by others, wanting to get into the face of the winner #212 Josh Putnam, a clean and fair race. A black #16 came in 3rd. Note: cars would slow to throw a caution to bunch them back up again. Congrats to #212 Josh Putnam on the $4K win.