Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fals

Default Cry Baby Bobby Pierce!!!!

After he wins at Fairbury he did nothing but cry on how other drivers were using him like a pin ball in the feature but it's ok for bobby to drive like a jack ass and drive through people like he did Madden...Grow up bobby and stop whining and drive people the way u want to be driven you soft ass cry baby

sounds like you are doing all the crying, Pierce had a good race and you sound like a 10 year old with all the names you are throwing out here.

Quote Originally Posted by tigwelder View Post
    sounds like you are doing all the crying, Pierce had a good race and you sound like a 10 year old with all the names you are throwing out here.
    10-4 on that !!!

Quote Originally Posted by tigwelder View Post
    He could find way to call even Freddie Smith or Bill Elliott a dirty driver ! ! !

He should be lucky they didn't take him out. He better get used to it because, he caused this all by himself. This is what happens when you show no respect to other drivers they will take care of it on the track or in the pits. He still needs to learn what good hard racing is vs disrespecting other drivers. The deal with English was a racing deal. He was trying to break English momentum and did come down and they touched but, it wasn't like Bobby went down there to take him out. Yes he probably did feel like a pinball but, he survived and ran a good race and gets to deposit the check. Like I said in the past he usually puts on a good show for the fans and last night was no exception.

Pierce had been running the top but came down to block instigating the contact with Tanner. All on Pierce. Wenger deal, hard racing.
    After the post race interview, no respect for the clown. Hopeful someone will realign his chicklets soon. The young man definitely needs a education in the manners department.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Pierce had been running the top but came down to block instigating the contact with Tanner. All on Pierce. Wenger deal, hard racing.
    After the post race interview, no respect for the clown. Hopeful someone will realign his chicklets soon. The young man definitely needs a education in the manners department.
    Yes I agree Pierce did come down to take away English momentum and contact was made but, To me that's just a racing deal. Pierce didn't come down to take him out just break his momentum. In my eyes that's just smart driving by Pierce. I agree he needs to learn how to be humble after winning a good hard fought race. I think it's going to take a few more pinball races for him to understand that. They showed him last night they don't race like that but, they can

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    He should be lucky they didn't take him out. He better get used to it because, he caused this all by himself. This is what happens when you show no respect to other drivers they will take care of it on the track or in the pits. He still needs to learn what good hard racing is vs disrespecting other drivers. The deal with English was a racing deal. He was trying to break English momentum and did come down and they touched but, it wasn't like Bobby went down there to take him out. Yes he probably did feel like a pinball but, he survived and ran a good race and gets to deposit the check. Like I said in the past he usually puts on a good show for the fans and last night was no exception.
    Exactly. If he keeps racing as he does, he is going to be a pinball a whole lot more. But I’m guessing from them comments he’s in la la land on why people would wanna race him rough. I found it funny, hypocritical, but it’s par for the course.

Get out and say it was a hard fought victory, glad we pulled it off. Thank the fans, your sponsors, crew, etc. And ya move on. Saying what he said, definitely not making it any better.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Agreed 100%.................

Boy is in denial if he thinks all the contact was fault of others. Am reminded of “race others how they race me”.
    I hate time trials.

Default Fals

He!! of a race between Pierce, Wenger, and Albertson last night at FALS

He's the dirtiest driver in dirt racing today so I find it hilarious when he whines about people racing him the same way.

And they wonder why?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Do unto others as you would like them to do to you.

Ya in his interview after the race he start whining after race saying he felt like a pinball out there but he don't remember all times he drove people like how he drove Chris Madden the other night...I think you gotta give mckay Wenger alot of credit he ran a hard fought race good job team #42

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya130 View Post
    Ya in his interview after the race he start whining after race saying he felt like a pinball out there but he don't remember all times he drove people like how he drove Chris Madden the other night...I think you gotta give mckay Wenger alot of credit he ran a hard fought race good job team #42
    I guess the only question I have is if they bitch about when he does it to them can he not bitch about them doing it to him or should he just be quite and take it. Trust me he got what he deserved last night and Like I said he's lucky they didn't take him out of contention to win the race. With all that said he along with others did put on a good show last night and after all isn't that what we were hoping for.

42 should have just dumped him. What does he have to lose? I bet he would have sold 2000 shirts and walked home as he dropped the mic.

Yep….would have been cool to hear him say, they raced me like I race them…..and I still won a tough dam race.

But, didn’t have it in him to do that I guess…..was a good race.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    42 should have just dumped him. What does he have to lose? I bet he would have sold 2000 shirts and walked home as he dropped the mic.
    I have more respect for Wenger not doing that and trying to win it on good hard racing and he almost pulled it off. With 2 to go and coming out of turn 2 with lead I thought for sure he had it in the bag so, I guess they ole saying it ain't over till it's over played out last night. I'm still not sure how Pierce won that race. He just got up on the wheel and was determined to get the win.

I'm a huge fan of Bobby. (and Bob throughout his career). Bobby gets everything out of his car that he possibly can. The spotlight is on him in every race. That being said, I hope he trains Jiu Jitsu or Krav Maga, cause a "Security to the Pits" incident is coming someday.