FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 6, 2021

Logan Roberson Extends American All-Star Series Points Lead
Looks Ahead to Boyds and Crossville

WAYNESBORO, Va. (09/06/21) – On the heels of three Top-5 finishes in holiday weekend American All-Star Series action presented by PPM, Logan Roberson has extended his advantage atop the series standings in his Gunter’s Honey No. 17 Wynbridge Inc. / Russ King Racing XR1 Rocket Chassis Super Late Model.

With just four points events still remaining, the Virginia racer currently holds a 78-point advantage over his nearest pursuer as he goes after the series title.

“We may not have the number of wins that we’d like to have at this point in the year, but our team has been really consistent this season. The talent level on the American All-Star Series is just amazing. It seems like on any given night that there’s at least a dozen or so drivers, who could get the win,” Roberson said. “We’re definitely focused on doing everything we can to win this title, so we are going to take this weekend off to get ready for Boyds and Crossville in two weeks.

“I want to say a huge thanks to my family, my team, my sponsors, and my fans for everything they do to support my racing program.”

Lifting the lid on a three-race Labor Day weekend with the American All-Star Series presented by PPM, Logan Roberson traveled to Mountain Motorsports Park (Isom, Ky.) on Friday afternoon for the Crystal Cup opener. With his time trial effort placing him eighth on the starting grid for the opening night feature, Roberson advanced forward to finish fourth at the checkered flag. He followed Zach Sise, Shannon Thornsberry, and Raymond Nichols across the line.

The following night at Willard (Ky.) Speedway Logan topped the 19-car field in time trials before picking up the win in the Dash. Starting on the pole for the $2,944-to-win A-Main, Roberson dropped one spot in the 40-lapper to finish second. He trailed A.J. Hicks to the checkers with Zach Sise, Derek Fisher, and Eddie Hambrick rounding out the Top-5.

For the Pro Late Model Nationals on Sunday at Wythe Raceway (Rural Retreat, Va.), Logan gained four spots in the 40-lap feature to register a runner-up finish. Ricky Greene stood atop the podium while Justin Willams, Ronnie Martin Jr., and Jesse Quick completed the Toip-5 finishers.

Logan now leads the latest American All-Star Series point standings by 78 markers. For more information on these events, please visit www.CrateRacing.com.

Roberson next returns to action on September 17-18 with an American All-Star Series doubleheader at Boyds Speedway (Ringgold, Ga.) and Crossville Speedway (Crossville, Tenn.). Both events pay $2,500 to win.

Logan Roberson would like to thank his marketing partners, which include E-Z-GO, Bobby’s Towing Service, Gunters Honey, RBS Auto Sales, Virginia Motor Speedway Wynbridge, Inc., Grassroots Sports TV, Dirt Track Bank, Clary’s Used Cars, Russ King Racing, Dirt Defender, Blue Ridge Treescapes, Pro Fabrication Headers & Exhaust, NAPA Auto Parts, QA1 Driveshafts, XS Power Batteries, Pancho’s Racing Products, Keizer Wheels, VP Racing Fuels, Swift Springs, Integra Shocks, Hooker Harness, ZMax, Sweet Manufacturing, Rocket Chassis, Butlerbuilt, Boyd Bilt, Hoosier Racing Tire, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Logan Roberson, please visit www.LoganRoberson.com as well the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/Loganrobersonracing/ and www.twitter.com/ThuggNasty17 .