Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Duel in the Desert to have super latemodels this year for 50K to win!!

Brandon Overton is going to be there.

Bobby, Bloomquist and the Scott Brothers.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Add Davenport
    2021 race count
    6 events

Every one, especially those from the cold states, loves to go to Vegas. Good racing with tons of cars, gambling and the opportunity to pay for your trip and then some if you're lucky, lots of good food and plenty of sightseeing and shopping for the females that control the purse, what's not to like?

I've been to the Duel several times (only a 7 1/2 hour ride from home) and the race track has greatly improved over the years and the car counts, primarily the Mods, are mind boggling. I'm sure the Late Models will get a large showing too with the purse structure in place even though their class basically doesn't exist out west any more but I wonder where they'll park them all. It practically requires a shuttle service to walk the pit area now and I know my old legs get a real workout with a couple of days there. Haven't yet decided if I'm going or not this year.

Add Billy Moyer
    2021 race count
    6 events

Add Moyer Jr.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Flyer I saw also list Tmac, Richards, RTJ, fergy, Morgan Bagley, Boom and Cody Laney
    2021 race count
    6 events

Anyone who wants to make the pull for the $5k to $10k the promoter is paying. The event is not about a quality field, it is about a field of over 20 cars that money can buy.Wonder if this is Cody's last trip with Bloomer and if he'll be able to get him away from the tables in time to make a few laps to cash the checks?

This might be the best field they have had for one of these train wrecks.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 10-31-2021 at 12:21 PM.

Fri.- 25K
    Sat. - 50K

Josh Richards.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Opening night for the LMs tonight. Four 8 car heats with Davenport, Overton, Moyer and McCreadie the winners. Guess who didn't start his heat..Bloomquist. Nothing like having your equipment and/or yourself ready Scott. It's sad to watch his decline.

It said on the scoring monitor that Richards was in a 99r, is that a Briggs' car? If so why was Richards in that car?

Looked like a very light crowd… I would assume they would pack the place for WoO Sprints when they ran there?

Top 5
    JD
    Overton
    McCreadie
    Pierce
    Richards.
    JD has a pretty good hot rod there. That car if it's the same one that he had at world finals has only lost 1 race. Idk the exact number of races but its like 5 outa 6 at chrlt.
    Last edited by T-MAC 39 FAN; 11-13-2021 at 04:38 AM.

The Duel's website show Bobby Pierce 4th and Richards 5th. Don't know whose car that 99r is. Moyer was very fast but broke early in and was listed as 19th.

The grandstands there are huge but I've never been when they had much of a crowd. The Duel is a prime example of a back gate promotion. The amount of people in the pits is staggering.

Bloomquist is playing his cards right by saving his race car for the big money on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    The Duel's website show Bobby Pierce 4th and Richards 5th. Don't know whose car that 99r is. Moyer was very fast but broke early in and was listed as 19th.

The grandstands there are huge but I've never been when they had much of a crowd. The Duel is a prime example of a back gate promotion. The amount of people in the pits is staggering.

My bad I posted finish wrong sorry. I fixed it.

Richards is on Boom's car. Said Boom called and asked if he wanted to go, and he said yes. Gave no indication he would be anywhere other than CBR next year.