Default These kids rocks!

Just want to give an shout out to Spencer Hughes & crew on their win. Old guy here and have seen it all but these young kids are refreshing, also the owners spotting talent. Hope this crew stick together because I have never seen an young crew like these three.

Awesome post, love it……can you imagine being their ages and doing what they are doing??

It’s a great story.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I saw them at Portsmouth Raceway Park for the River Days Rumble and I was very impressed with these young men. I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to be there age and doing what they are doing. We need more young teams and owners to help keep this sport moving forward. Old man here too! LOL

Unbelievable what they're doing at their ages. Definitely rooting for them to succeed.

It sure put on a smile on my old wrinkled face. Wish them many more wins.

They were definitely the fastest car on the track. He had good speed at the dream also. Love seeing these boys do so good, and they got many more wins coming

He reminds me so much of 76. Just seems very mature behind the wheel for his age.

All under the age of 21 and there out there rollin around the country in a toter doing a great job!

Quote Originally Posted by racingbum14 View Post
    Just want to give an shout out to Spencer Hughes & crew on their win. Old guy here and have seen it all but these young kids are refreshing, also the owners spotting talent. Hope this crew stick together because I have never seen an young crew like these three.
    Spot on. Excellent post and congratulations to Spencer Hughes and crew.