Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Some of your people are ignorant as he//, I reported what I seen to the people involved , and I left it alone, if they need me again they will come get me. If not, I’m out of it, simply trying to help make anyone up here a bit aware of their surroundings, if u can’t accept that, just move on to the next post and pick on them. Some of u will NEVER be at Eldora and act like your private investigators, if u r that smart, and your here, you’ll figure it out anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by superstock79 View Post
    I let the owner and the campground know.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Wouldn't he be an accessory after the fact for not reporting it???
    He did.

He left it up to the campground and the owner on what they wanted to do.

Personally, I wouldn’t leave anything in sight locked or not. Too many people there and with that many people, there will be trash.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I don’t have anything anyone wants to steal problem solved lol
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

You never show what you have camping at eldora. This s*it happens every year, in fact it happens at a lot of racetracks. I've only been to 1 track that had security patrolling the camping area. Lernerville for the firecracker. I had a hard time convincing them I was going back to my trailer. Eldora has generators, grills and pretty much anything outside stolen on a regular bases.

Love the humor in this thread….wildmanfan was indeed an lol.

Sux people have to take stuff that doesn’t belong to them….the honest folks looking to join in the campground fun ought to make a game out of it like that old show bait car, put out a few yetis and a generator and then sit back out of site in a camper and wait.
    Good times.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Two years ago a buddy of mine stole someone’s beer bag at the party on Wednesday night. I told him I thought that was bull****. It’s what ******* do. There’s nothing worse than a thief.

Our group learned the hard way many years ago that there are thieves among you when you attend the World Hundred.

A word to the wise. If you can't secure things you don't want stolen out of sight and locked down make dam sure you have it affixed with cable and locks that can withstand high quality bolt cutters.

If your stuff is stolen but insured you will need an official police report for the insurance company which will burn about 2 to 3 hours of your enjoyment dealing with the local authorities and you'll lose the amount of your policy deductible. And trust me on this one, your unfortunate loss is little more than an annoying waste of time for Darke County Ohio's finest. I won't bore you with details but there are some very determined and savvy thieves at the World!!

Monkey see Monkey do.

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    Monkey see Monkey do.
    Oohhhh my the reality that very statement does hold !!!

Campground justice hopefully finds these scumbags. That would be the best solution.

Quote Originally Posted by ride height View Post
    Campground justice hopefully finds these scumbags. That would be the best solution.
    Uhhh no original thought of your own .... Dam what a shame ....... Not much of any kind of original thought on here ...... Monkey HEAR monkey SPEW ......... YAY ! YAL what these people stoped / out go fund them tell em gtf out here ya monkey fools .... Be the law why not , if it is that much of a concert to whom ever /take these things so deep at heart . So y'all selfs !!!!!
    Last edited by TwistedNate01; 09-09-2021 at 12:02 PM.

It was a older senile bubmling old whiteguy and a laughing ole ho I SAW THEM RIDING AWAY IN A LONG BLACK CAR NEVER SW HERE FACE JUSS BACK OF HER HEAD.....

You are attending an event without direct adult supervision, populated by your peers. What's the worst that could happen?

You watched it happen? Did you go stop it?