MyRacePass Welcomes MSR Mafia Marketing Services to the Family
Companies Join Forces for Expansion into Driver Website Market and Beyond

LINCOLN, Neb. (09/07/21) – MyRacePass is proud to announce that they have reached a deal with MSR Mafia Marketing Services to acquire the Tennessee-based company, effective immediately.

MSR Mafia founder, Ben Shelton, along with the company’s Director of Operations, Jeremy Peters, will now be joining MyRacePass as the robust team collectively sets its sights on future growth.

“This is a very exciting time for the MyRacePass family,” said Josh Holt, Director of Business & Marketing for MyRacePass. “We’ve been very active in the race track website market over the past several years, but have been wanting to expand our existing driver website portfolio. We have spent the past year developing a long-term strategy for this endeavor, and the addition of MSR Mafia helps all the pieces fall into place. Myself, along with my two business partners, Ross VanEck and Zach Calmus feel strongly that the knowledge and work ethic Ben Shelton and Jeremy Peters bring meshes well with the MyRacePass team culture and will elevate our client services to the next level.”

For Shelton, the opportunity to join forces with MyRacePass allows him to focus on offering clients expanded services.

“Throughout the past 14 years, MSR Mafia has grown bigger than I ever dreamed due to amazing support from hundreds of racers, companies, tracks and series,” Shelton noted. “I have so many ideas for future growth, and with the technology and support staff that MyRacePass has in place, I know I can now make many of these ideas a reality. One of the most exciting aspects of this new endeavor is that I still get to work hand-in-hand with all of my existing clients and will be able to give both them and new customers unprecedented support and services.”

Beginning as Driver Websites in 2008, MyRacePass was then formulated as a company in late 2014 and is now considered "The Ultimate Racing Resource." MyRacePass brings all racing related content together and distributes it back through the network via tagged drivers, tracks, racing series/associations, and motorsports related businesses. MyRacePass specializes with their official MyRacePass App available on Google Play or the App Store along with Racer Website Development, Race Track/Race Series Website Development, Track and Series Race Management Systems, Hero Cards, Event Posters/Flyers, Dropship Apparel, and just about anything else related to motorsports. Drivers, Track Promoters, Series Directors and Business Owners all have many options and tools to use through MyRacePass.

For full details on everything the company has to offer, please visit www.MyRacePass.com.