Thread: Farmer Brown

Default Farmer Brown

have we had a Farmer Brown sighting yet?? been missing that awesome grilled steak sammie with provolone cheese, grilled mushrooms, lettuce, and their secret dressing. always off turns 3 & 4 red and white trailer. if ya see it try it!!

normally i am there already but forgot that the wife and i have tickets for Guns N Roses in Indy tonite.

Farmer Brown has stated they won't be back at Eldora (at least not in 2021)

They said they have retired from attending Eldora, you can drive 30 minutes down the road to the restaurant for a double farmer though!
    "The closer you are to the fence, the less it hurts when you hit it"-Jack Hewitt "

Thanks for the heads up JR1818. I hate to hear that. I looked for them at the Dream and they didn’t show so i was hoping for the best this time around. Double is the only way to go lol. I guess we will have to take a little road trip!!

I would not walk across the street to go the Farmer Browns. We went to the place and sat there for 2 hours to get our food that was after paying and it sucked was cold and all. If you want a good Cheesesteak go to Penn Station in Troy, Ohio. Made Fresh and they have fries that are hand cut and taste like fair fries and fresh squeezed lemonade

Do not go to Penn Station it’s an awful place. Waited 35 minutes for my food there, I expect it in 30. Waitress wasn’t very nice either, only filled my coffee cup one time. Will NEVER go back, ugh

waaac77 they dont even have coffee at Penn Station also there is no waitress you walk up to the counter order and pay and they start making it and they hand it to you dont know what your thinking must have meant Waffle House.