Thumbs up Illinois racer Kyle Hammer to run for WOO LMS R.O.Y. in 2022

Illinois racer Kyle Hammer to run for World Of Outlaws Late Model Series R.O.Y. in 2022.

The races he ran up north mid summer he did pretty good. Guess will see when 2022 rolls around.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Good luck to him, but man, that's a lot to bite off so early in a career. I can't help but wonder where some of these racers get their money. I'm sure dad knows what he's doing, though. I believe Don actually promotes the Illini 100 every spring, which is obviously a WoO race.
    Last edited by TheJet-09; 09-08-2021 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJet-09 View Post
    Good luck to him, but man, that's a lot to bite off so early in a career. I can't help but wonder where some of these racers get their money. I'm sure dad knows what he's doing, though. I believe Don actually promotes the Illini 100 every spring, which is obviously a WoO race.
    I can't see him being very competitive but good luck to him.

Says on DoD they bought Rick Eckerts hauler.

I think it's going to be tough to beat Max Blair for RoY
    2021 race count
    6 events

Max blair will be running for ROY as well

Good luck to Kyle. Hope they have the proper funding to be competitive. Can't imagine what it would cost to run the entire WoO year.

Wish him the best of luck but kinda frustrating when guys announce they are running and then drop out halfway or less into the year. Wasn't Tony Jackson Jr supposed to run for ROY this year or last? Maybe it wasn't for the rookie award but I know he announced he was running a full season. They have to know going in what the minimum cost to run a full season, right? At least a good ballpark number anyway.. If you know you're gonna be strapped for cash running it, maybe sit out another year and then give it a shot.

IMO he should run the Summer Nats and all the big showd around Illinois next year instead. He will drop off by mid April on the WoO tour.

Quote Originally Posted by Packin' Meat View Post
    Wish him the best of luck but kinda frustrating when guys announce they are running and then drop out halfway or less into the year. Wasn't Tony Jackson Jr supposed to run for ROY this year or last? Maybe it wasn't for the rookie award but I know he announced he was running a full season. They have to know going in what the minimum cost to run a full season, right? At least a good ballpark number anyway.. If you know you're gonna be strapped for cash running it, maybe sit out another year and then give it a shot.
    I think it’s more of they get sick of getting their ass kicked.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Tony Jackson had a sponsor back out I believe

wish that kat best luck, remember watching him in crates when he was a much younger youngblood.