Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bbq Did you read his statement he excepted the responsibility for it because he was the driver was he happy with it no I wouldn’t either and neither would anybody else I’m not a hater and I’m not a nut hugger. And matter fact it don’t affect me one way or another it’s BPR that has to deal with it however they choose to do that

Liability concerns are likely a tipping point. Drunks and four wheelers are a bad combo. Know in the late 90s there was an association of ATV manufacturers. Always thought if I was a safety guy for an industry and needed a lobbying firm I’d look at who the ATV group used because they have kept the feds at bay. Number of deaths and accidents annually per user is high, as are jet skis.
    I hate time trials.

So now either push the cars to tech or drive them

👏👏👏Now let's get rid of the fn golf carts at some of these events. It's a racetrack. If ya want to drive around with your buddies drinking, go to your closest Jellystone campground.
    8/13/16

I did see they allowed 4 wheelers during tech so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Common logic would dictate that this was the last straw in a series of incidents. I have no idea if that it true but a piece of equipment utilized by nearly every dirt late model team is banned the reason had to be cumulative offenses over a period of time. The potential exposure to liability and the resulting litigation that goes with it must have gone beyond the tipping point.

It's safe to assume Stewart doesn't want to see the inside of a courtroom for civil litigation involving serious injury or death ever again.

I agree on all fronts

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Now let's get rid of the fn golf carts at some of these events. It's a racetrack. If ya want to drive around with your buddies drinking, go to your closest Jellystone campground.
    John Blankenship would appreciate that……
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Default Post 21

So when is enough enough ??? How many pit incidents, track incidents, truck stop call outs and the like is it going to take before someone admits there is a dam problem here?

Maybe that’s the message woo is sending here…..sux everyone else has to run wind sprints after practice because of one guys actions.
    Anyone that’s played any type of organized football will know exactly what I’m talking about.

They dont need 4 wheelers they should be able to pull into their pit area to fix whatever and be given 2 or 3 laps for a flat or whatever and then back to green just like in any other racing.

I've noticed at tracks down south is kids running around on 4wheelers and nothing to do with pushing a car are hauling tires, just running through the pits.

Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    I've noticed at tracks down south is kids running around on 4wheelers and nothing to do with pushing a car are hauling tires, just running through the pits.
    That’s Pierce’s fault too

Hate to say it but I dont see Overton's crew acting up, what about T-MAC'S crew? Wait do i see B-Shep's Crew nope. why is it always Pierce? Must be because he is trouble another Bloomer in the making.

Dublin Nc, probably 15 years ago-idiot on 4 wheeler runs wide open into trailer-races stopped and airlifted out. We finished the feature around 4am. My point is it is not just the World, it happens every weekend somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    Dublin Nc, probably 15 years ago-idiot on 4 wheeler runs wide open into trailer-races stopped and airlifted out. We finished the feature around 4am. My point is it is not just the World, it happens every weekend somewhere.
    Yep….was at that race.

Default Post 31

Impossible……nothing is ever his fault.

Sorry Billy.

Quote Originally Posted by latemodelman View Post
    Hate to say it but I dont see Overton's crew acting up, what about T-MAC'S crew? Wait do i see B-Shep's Crew nope. why is it always Pierce? Must be because he is trouble another Bloomer in the making.
    It’s not pierce or his team…..it’s never pierce or his team…..just ask them.

It’s normally the brakes fault fwiw.

I've been to multi day events at different tracks and the rule was that they needed to be parked after the last race of the night.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    I've been to multi day events at different tracks and the rule was that they needed to be parked after the last race of the night.
    Yes, absolutely, this is how the rule should be.

I remember some after hours events at the small track on the grounds of volusia one year with some 4 wheelers, side by sides and stuff…….it was kind of a blur but we could hear them hauling butt around the track on them and then what probably was a track person hollering and screaming a little bit later after a few good races.

I get what everyone is saying, they are obviously dangerous and planetpierce aren’t the only ones acting stupid on them.

We got jammed up at Hales Corners years ago when we had a 2AM feature with our haulers on the track.

At 141 we hosted a late nite race where you had to exit your car every lap to drink a longneck Miller the get back in and make another lap. Strictly unsanctioned.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019