Default Eldora’s track….

Don’t know if the best track preparers in the country could do much to make that track good for tonight. Lot of cars and racing over the last three days. I know it will be reworked, but…..

I thought I was at Golden Isles for the first 2 nights with the freight train bottom racing. Little better last night. When the cushion is worn out and the bottom starts taking rubber during the heats they probably didn't get it wet enough.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    I thought I was at Golden Isles for the first 2 nights with the freight train bottom racing. Little better last night. When the cushion is worn out and the bottom starts taking rubber during the heats they probably didn't get it wet enough.
    FREIGHT TRAIN???? McCreadie came from 19th on Wednesday to 2nd. Hardly a freight train style racing surface. Don't like it....stay home & watch the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by 0_VodooChild_0 View Post
    FREIGHT TRAIN???? McCreadie came from 19th on Wednesday to 2nd. Hardly a freight train style racing surface. Don't like it....stay home & watch the NFL
    That was Thursday night in the 100 lapper. That race was good til 25 to go. It took rubber then. Wednesday night wasn’t to good

My bad, I meant Thursday but typed Wednesday. Thanks for clearing it up

He came from 9th to win the race Wednesday in a 25 lapper and 19th to 2nd Thursday... Which night was a freight train exactly?

That ain't one lane I can show you some one lane race tracks if you think that is one lane you ain't never been to a real one lane track when you know whoever sits on the pole is going to win the race before they drop the green flag now that is one lane.