Angry WOW..... Shooting at Friendship Motor Speedway in North Carolina this weekend.

From this guys Facebook page. <> Guardrail Greg Carman

Racing family and friends continue to pray for all those involved. The track is in North Carolina. Only information I have is 4 people shot during the event and 1 is critical as they to was Remembering 09/11/2001 as many as us was as we attended events all across the nation 😥😥😥😥
    Racing
    I understand Racing is a competitor sport but here are my thoughts and opinions.
    As I walk through the pit area taking photos of drivers and crew members and their family members and fans in the stands I see their smiles on their face and I see the joys on their faces as they wave at me or speak to me and I take a few minutes to talk to some of them I can feel their excitement and joy We are all family and friends as we gather at the tracks, we come in as fans and friends and I don't care if you're a fan or driver or family member friend of mine from my Northern Yankee friends or my Backwoods Tennessean friends or barefoot Kentuckian or my Southern Georgian or Florida friends we should come in and bind to together as one as we all know the country is divided and there is much hatred in this great Nation of America we call home we can still be competitors and whether you're a fan in the stand or family's in the pits and root for his or her favorite Driver and not worry about being shot or worry about a fight breaking out between ourselves or a fellow competitor we come to together because we are known to others as Red Necks and that's ok by me because yes I am one of those Dirt loving Kentucky Redneck so as we come together with friends and families at our local tracks we can have our differences and our favorite Driver to cheer on but in the end we should all walk away with love in our heart for the fellow competitor or Racing fan that roots for a different Driver than your self. The Racing community is one and if one suffers we should suffer along with them and this is not a negative post just what Racing is about to me,I know fellow competitor's that help one another and offers their competitor words of encouragement . As we are commended to do we should show Love and Compassion because Racing is a Family sport and we all gather as one to be Friends!!!!
    God Bless Each and Everyone of you I love all my Racing family and friends and if I call you friends I am calling you family!!!
    Sincerely Guardrail Greg and Guardrail Greg Racing!!!!
    🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷
    🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁
    Praying for all involved during the shooting at Friendship Motor Speedway
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Hmm🤔first time I've ever seen a bruthŕ at a dirt track. Interesting.
    8/13/16

It is amazing that such a small percent of the population commits so many crimes.

Man. Federal probation also. Some places say no fire arms but that doesn't stop a criminal. Now all of us abiding by that are sitting ducks.
    2021 race count
    6 events

I read another article on it and it said in victory lane. With people

Known as a BART. Brother at race track

I believe they were family, it had nothing to do with on track activities...This world is really heading down the tubes in a hurry!

Head on a swivel pretty much at all times around crowds of people these days……I feel like there are a few of us on here that discretely carry in places that say they don’t allow it.

Just a hunch…..but you’re right evel, hell in a hand basket.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????