Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dohm dq?!?!

pretty childish to go on fergys fb page and threaten him

Always like internet tough guys and then in pits they'll stand 10 feet apart and not say a word. If you plan on doing something you don't get on the internet and post it cause when you do it it's going to be real easy for the officials to penalize you for it.

In some circles this behavior is known as a “ racing deal”…….or so I’ve read.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

And sometimes it is a racing deal and some want to make it to be more than it is in my opinion.

I believe Drivers may take chances they don't normally take at this race because, it is the World 100. I believe that's what happened in this incident. They were both racing hard to make the show and start up as far up front as they could in the big race. I don't think for a minute Fergy went in there to take Dohm out and I sure don't blame Dohm for being pissed and letting Fergy know but, that comes with consequences and it happened to be a automatic disqualifications. I was really hoping Zach could get a win here at the big E. He drives his azz off and is very patient on the bottom and if there's a bottom groove he's going to be there.

It sounds like Zach doesn't have a lot money to spare so, in that case when the car gets tore up pretty bad it does make you mad. I know guys who quit dirt track racing and went to drag racing because, at least then it was only them tearing up their cars and not someone else.

I get that he's upset. He has every right to be. It's just a bad look to hop on FB and threaten a guy when you had every opportunity to confront him in person. Don't hide behind your keyboard or your steering wheel. Also, don't talk about junking a guys stuff the next chance you get. You don't get to whine about being underfunded when it will most likely junk yours too. If you're as bad off as you claim, you can't afford that stuff. But buying new cars every year and having a full time mechanic doesn't really strike me as underfunded so there's that.

Fergy tends to be a pinball in traffic. Dohm found out the hard way.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

He isn't Jack Hewitt.

I like both guys. Things like this are going to happen when everybody is friends at that level. How each guy handles it, is on them.

I could care less what happened, what I think is BS is the fact that you can completely run over someone while racing and it be ok but you don’t even touch someone showing your displeasure and you get DQ’ed. Bull sh!$ IMO