Thumbs up BRISTOL DIRT NATIONALS - 2 Weeks - March 20th to April 2nd 2022.

BRISTOL DIRT NATIONALS

March 20th to April 2nd 2022.

𝗟𝗘𝗧'𝗦 𝗥𝗨𝗡 𝗜𝗧 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞! The #BristolDirt Nationals return in 2022 for 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 of racing at Bristol Motor Speedway!

LINK TO RACE INFO FROM THE BRISTOL MOTOR SPEEDWAY WEBSITE.
    https://www.bristolmotorspeedway.com...B1Za7jMW7TEsrA

IF THE LINK DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU HERE IS THE ARTICLE. COPIED & PASTED FROM BMS WEBSITE.

KARL KUSTOMS BRISTOL DIRT NATIONALS RETURNS IN 2022
    Thursday, September 9, 2021
    Shares
    facebook sharing buttontwitter sharing buttonemail sharing buttonsharethis sharing button

DirtNats 2022
    The Karl Kustoms Bristol Dirt Nationals ushered in the “return to dirt” at the famed Bristol Motor Speedway in a huge way in 2021. The week long dirt track extravaganza included eight classes, eight hundred plus entries, and was capped by a star studded weekend featuring a who's-who of NASCAR stars.

In 2022, grassroots gladiators return to the The Last Great Colosseum for a battle like no other. The Karl Kustoms Bristol Dirt Nationals will feature two weeks of racing action from March 20 to April 2 of 2022. Super Late Models return and headline both weeks of racing for a total of eight days on the The World's Fastest Half-Mile short track in the world.

A mix of new and returning classes will fill out the schedule with Open Modifieds, Modifieds, Stock Cars, Sport Mods, and Hornets to be joined by the debuting Hobby Stocks, Factory Stocks, and Street Stocks.

Complete details of the Karl Kustoms Bristol Dirt Nationals will be released at a later date at the RaceXR website.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

4 divisions with the name stock in it yikes.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    4 divisions with the name stock in it yikes.
    Probably an attempt to get some new classes in there since the ones from this year might see lower car counts next year.

Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    Probably an attempt to get some new classes in there since the ones from this year might see lower car counts next year.
    I agree but still don't like it lol
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

I really enjoyed it last year, some parts were rough but it was a big undertaking. Just hope it’s not scheduled against Lucas again. I gained a lot of respect with JD coming to this event over Lucas that weekend. I still would rather see 604s versus some of the new divisions.