FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 14, 2021

Logan Roberson Nabs Natural Bridge Checkers
Boyds and Crossville All-Star Action This Weekend

WAYNESBORO, Va. (09/14/21) – Logan Roberson’s last-minute decision to race on Saturday night resulted in his fourth win of the season in his Gunter’s Honey No. 17 Wynbridge Inc. / Russ King Racing XR1 Rocket Chassis Late Model.

The victory came at Virginia’s Natural Bridge Speedway.

“It’s been a very tough year on me and my guys, but we pulled through on Saturday night and got the win at Winchester,” Roberson said. “Our new ride is pretty awesome. Thanks to all of my friends and family for sticking with me through the ups-and-downs. We’re looking forward to getting back to action with the All-Star Late Models this weekend, and hopefully adding to our point’s lead.”

After originally planning to enjoy an off weekend, Logan Roberson made the last-minute decision to travel to Natural Bridge Speedway (Natural Bridge, Va.) on Saturday evening with his Gunter’s Honey No. 17 Late Model.

With preliminary events placing him on the pole for the feature, Roberson slipped to second on the start but regained the lead in the ensuing turn to capture the flag-to-flag victory. He finished ahead of Walker Arthur, Ronnie Martin, Carder Miller, and Jesse Quick to record his fourth win of the season.

For full results from this event, please visit www.NBSpeedway.com.

Roberson next returns to action on September 17-18 with an American All-Star Series doubleheader at Boyds Speedway (Ringgold, Ga.) and Crossville Speedway (Crossville, Tenn.). Both events pay $2,500 to win.

With just four points events still remaining, the Virginia racer currently holds a 78-point advantage over his nearest pursuer as he goes after the series title.

For more information on these events, please visit www.CrateRacing.com.

Logan Roberson would like to thank his marketing partners, which include E-Z-GO, Bobby’s Towing Service, Gunters Honey, RBS Auto Sales, Virginia Motor Speedway Wynbridge, Inc., Grassroots Sports TV, Dirt Track Bank, Clary’s Used Cars, Russ King Racing, Dirt Defender, Blue Ridge Treescapes, Pro Fabrication Headers & Exhaust, NAPA Auto Parts, QA1 Driveshafts, XS Power Batteries, Pancho’s Racing Products, Keizer Wheels, VP Racing Fuels, Swift Springs, Integra Shocks, Hooker Harness, ZMax, Sweet Manufacturing, Rocket Chassis, Butlerbuilt, Boyd Bilt, Hoosier Racing Tire, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Logan Roberson, please visit www.LoganRoberson.com as well the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/Loganrobersonracing/ and www.twitter.com/ThuggNasty17 .