Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Farmer city flo race tues 09/21

Anyone wanna take bets they will hold people hostage like their known to do?

I have a feeling that this will be a very efficient program.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Rigsby and crew always run an efficient show, hopefully the track is ready to go.

You mean like they did for the Summernationals? Oh yeh, done by 10pm....does no good to bad-mouth!
    Racenut Rambles on Facebook

Hope they prep the track like the thursday night show a couple weeks ago it held up great both ends for the feature and the program ran was fine they need to use that blueprint every week. Will be there to support just like i went up with the date change for fairbury last night. I like these two classes of cars program they are running for these end of season special events and will pay the admission price for the payout these guys can get those nighs. Side not even going to the Haub huslter sat night that will pay 12 grand to win there another two classes of cars show non wing 410 at Tri-State always worth the drive.

Add Kyle Larson to the list!
    Racenut Rambles on Facebook

You mean like they did for the Summernationals? Oh yeh, done by 10pm....does no good to bad-mouth!Yeah only reason they rushed that was because they had someone pushing them to do the right thing and run that show quick. I believe fc could be a gold mine but with the clowns in charge now they have a circus and that’s jmo i know i will not be back til they can get their crap together and run a show instead of holding people there. I mean come on no announcer on the mic early announcing things etc no communication to fans or drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by racenut View Post
    You mean like they did for the Summernationals? Oh yeh, done by 10pm....does no good to bad-mouth!
    That was only because it was going to rain. But there's no reason why can't run all of their shows like that unless they want to hold people hostage to buy food like Maxon did for HR100.

People are idiots....They wanna sit on here and run tracks down but when they close down it's why did they close I loved that track...come on idiots let's support our dirt racing tracks things are bad enough for dirt racing don't need internet bashers....If u have a issue take it up with the promoter and not all over the internet....BE A MAN!!!

Maybe they don't want to "BE A MAN" they may identify as a woman?

Had you thought of that?

Wrist bands will be honored from the MARS/AMS rainout on Labor Day weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya130 View Post
    People are idiots....They wanna sit on here and run tracks down but when they close down it's why did they close I loved that track...come on idiots let's support our dirt racing tracks things are bad enough for dirt racing don't need internet bashers....If u have a issue take it up with the promoter and not all over the internet....BE A MAN!!!
    Fact is they actually have to go to the track to begin with. If they do, then A, they every right to speak their opinion and B, if a track makes enough bad decisions that warrant enough folks to not go, then you can't place the blame on people talking chit on social media. It's easy to do, but that doesn't make it true.

Fact of the matter is, you'll always have complainers. Been goin to FC since I was a youngster and I'm now in my 60s. All I've heard for years is how it's a chit hole and will shut down for lack of fans. 🤣
    All I know is that after all them years,, FC still rocks and I'll be there on a Tuesday night watching Larson rip the top. Don't get much better than that for some weekday entertainment.
    8/13/16

I don't mind those who give their thoughts/opinions on tracks. It doesn't seem to hurt FALS, Port Royal, Tri-state, or any of the these places that have good reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Fact of the matter is, you'll always have complainers. Been goin to FC since I was a youngster and I'm now in my 60s. All I've heard for years is how it's a chit hole and will shut down for lack of fans. 藍
    All I know is that after all them years,, FC still rocks and I'll be there on a Tuesday night watching Larson rip the top. Don't get much better than that for some weekday entertainment.
    I've got stains in my unders older then you sonny!! FC city been at it a loooong timer... 🤓

Rained out for tonight. Running tomorrow. Davenport out.

Team Rumley out as well.

Tonight is cancelled and will not be made up. FC is closed for the season.

Why they closed for season? This normal for them? Used to be tracks ran thru September more. Know nothing of area so just curious

Usually around here once high school football starts the racing really slows down to a crawl. It used to be once High school football started racing was over but, it seems like now they still might have a race or two after it starts