Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,374

    Default

    I’ll ask again --- If Biden is such an adult, why did he go through with Trump’s withdrawal from Afghanistan?

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    What exactly is a fascist to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Hyper-nationalist (America First), glorification of violence (Jan 6), militarist, fetishization of masculinity, leader cult (Trumpism), a pining for a lost golden age that never existed (MAGA), defining oneself by what they are opposed by (Those evil Communists and Deep State), populist, hierarchical party structure and tendency to purge the disloyal, and theatricality.
    What you posted above is proof positive --- socialism indoctrination works.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Trump kicked out journalists that hurt his feelings.
    So its tit-for-tat? Guess Biden isn’t all that “adult” after all.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Marion, IA
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    If we want to list the childish things Trump and Biden have done, Trump's list is going to be a lot longer.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Marion, IA
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    I’ll ask again --- If Biden is such an adult, why did he go through with Trump’s withdrawal from Afghanistan?
    Leaving Afghanistan is something that was popular on both sides of the aisle. Biden didn't withdraw from Afghanistan in May, which is when Trump's plan was.

    I won't defend how the withdrawal was done, because that was a mess.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,374

    Default

    Thank you!

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    14,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    If we want to list the childish things Trump and Biden have done, Trump's list is going to be a lot longer.
    You forgot “ nanny nanny boo boo” in your retort…….

    Children shouldn’t be allowed to vote
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    14,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Leaving Afghanistan is something that was popular on both sides of the aisle. Biden didn't withdraw from Afghanistan in May, which is when Trump's plan was.

    I won't defend how the withdrawal was done, because that was a mess.
    You won’t because you can’t…….you’re kidding no one……try again.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    After the mess that was Trump, I am just happy to have an adult in the Oval Office again.
    It's statements like that that makes many people feel like puking in disgust at how rediculous it was. Not to mention totally untrue.
    ,
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    If we want to list the childish things Trump and Biden have done, Trump's list is going to be a lot longer.
    Show us your list!!!!!! And be honest.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    14,696

    Default

    Did you say be honest??? McNugget is roommates with the hamburgler, come on man.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Hyper-nationalist (America First), glorification of violence (Jan 6), militarist, fetishization of masculinity, leader cult (Trumpism), a pining for a lost golden age that never existed (MAGA), defining oneself by what they are opposed by (Those evil Communists and Deep State), populist, hierarchical party structure and tendency to purge the disloyal, and theatricality.
    Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    What you posted above is proof positive --- socialism indoctrination works.
    lurker, you hit the nail squarely on the head. Not ONE word of the drivel above requires a single moment of thought beyond recalling what marxist pinko' gamer boy/girl/it learned in his/her/it indoctrination and what is droned hour after hour by corrupt media. Drivel such as the above actually produces a bit of smile until the reality becomes apparent again. The reality is the cult of indoctrination is real and, as you said, very effective.

    I reckon this nonsense has been in plain sight for several decades and the fruits of the indoctrination are being born in the form of ass-hats like marxist gamer boy/girl/it. The frightening aspect is there are literally thousands of marxist gamer boys/girls/its being produced and given rank in society every day.

    This country had a pretty good run but it's well on it's way to $hitsville. The half century of indoctrination is coming to fruition.
    Last edited by CIRF; 09-19-2021 at 09:41 AM.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    thedirtysouth
    Posts
    3,563

    Default

    so McCarter , in your post #5 , you are fine and dandy with sleepy,s crises at the southern border , the price of fuel and every thing it effects because of his energy policy's and the explosion of free cash and the labor shortage it is creating , this is just a few example's of his failures due to nothing but there hatred for trump and wanting to undo any thing he did , good or bad , oh wait , I did forget about Afghanistan , for some reason , sleepy did not want to undo that policy , instead , he said we have to keep those deadlines , and thats OK , but unlike Trump , he and his puppeteers had no idea how to do it safely , now we got a bunch still over there and he is killing innocent civilians with the great over the horizon plan , UNREAL ........

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Marion, IA
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    so McCarter , in your post #5 , you are fine and dandy with sleepy,s crises at the southern border , the price of fuel and every thing it effects because of his energy policy's and the explosion of free cash and the labor shortage it is creating , this is just a few example's of his failures due to nothing but there hatred for trump and wanting to undo any thing he did , good or bad , oh wait , I did forget about Afghanistan , for some reason , sleepy did not want to undo that policy , instead , he said we have to keep those deadlines , and thats OK , but unlike Trump , he and his puppeteers had no idea how to do it safely , now we got a bunch still over there and he is killing innocent civilians with the great over the horizon plan , UNREAL ........
    The labor shortage and the rise of prices has to do with disruptions in global logistics. Iowa, and other states, ended the extra unemployment payments and we still have a shortage of workers. During the past year people took the opportunity to change their careers for the better and others are now staying at home to take care of family.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    14,696

    Default

    During this past year woke people took the opportunity to take advantage of the libdem incentive to stay home and cultivate their laziness.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  16. #36
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    During this past year woke people took the opportunity to take advantage of the libdem incentive to stay home and cultivate their laziness.
    In other words....
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    14,696

    Default

    The people that thought the free money would last forever are exactly the ones that voted them in…….ironic , huh?

    It sux , every bit of it….and hey, I get it to some degree, but go back to work people…..the jobs are still there.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,972

    Default

    Amazing when a Republican govt cuts off the free money........Florida just posted a 20% gain in employment going back to Feb 2020, when all these shenanigans started!

    Funny how that works!
    An army of sheep led by a lion(Trump), is mightier than an army of lions, led by a sheep(Biden).

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    14,696

    Default

    People that really want to work have plenty of opportunities right now……..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  20. #40
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In the driver's seat
    Posts
    2,474

    Default

    For the cult worshippers the adoration of the cult leader is ecstasy. For everyone outside the cult it's abject horror.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.