Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    The last time it had moisture they were really "rolling"!
    Then thay called the show...

If they gave an explanation of why they didn’t have double file restarts I didn’t hear it. Is there an explanation?
    Scott Kleindorfer

Cautions.....waaay too many cautions.

They better figure that track out. Caution after caution because of what they had to race on. How does the 13 car get in that A main is my question ? I felt bad for the guy.

I have no idea how he got in. Brayton Laster. He was being lapped on lap 5 and caused that whole deal. I don’t feel bad for him. I, and at least a few others, thought he should have been black flagged. He was so slow it was dangerous. As a group last night we thought it could have been a much more exciting race with double file restarts, could have changed the race behind Shep. He was for sure the class of the field last night.
    Scott Kleindorfer

Not trying to knock the guy but Lastor is in the way every race he is in. He really needs to get out of late model racing

Anyone realized that wide open racing isn’t even fun to watch yet?

Junk track as usual.

I wasn't there so I'm asking how was the track and racing. If it was junk, what was the reason.

I don't see hardly any comments about this event on here considering it was a $15k to win race.

Big crowd???
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

The track wasn’t that bad. Especially considering the track has had 6+” of rain since Monday. I’m sure everyone bitching are the ones that use to always complain about dry slick Brownstown. Price does a great job. Should be a good rest of the weekend

I like to see the track well watered, but they do have to keep the berm(cushion) rolled down after each race to keep the cars from getting their overgrown ground affects caught in a pile of loose dirt and flipping. A lot of rollovers could have been prevented if they had kept the loose dirt repacked after each race.

There are those teams that want the track real slick so that they can gain an advantage with their high tech setups and high dollar shocks and suspension tricks.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I like to see the track well watered, but they do have to keep the berm(cushion) rolled down after each race to keep the cars from getting their overgrown ground affects caught in a pile of loose dirt and flipping. A lot of rollovers could have been prevented if they had kept the loose dirt repacked after each race.

There are those teams that want the track real slick so that they can gain an advantage with their high tech setups and high dollar shocks and suspension tricks.
    An some like it slick cause they don't have high dollar engine and budget for damages.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Big motor on little track isn't nearly the advantage of Big track. Give me character surface, cheap shocks and dig in once in awhile. Not every track should resemble blacktop

Gets it^^^^^^^^

Great post
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    Big motor on little track isn't nearly the advantage of Big track. Give me character surface, cheap shocks and dig in once in awhile. Not every track should resemble blacktop
    Not necessarily. Depends on corner speed vs straight speed. And there is a whole world between bouncing around and blacktop.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Hope they take some of the profits from this weekend and invest in some new lights. Been one of the darkest tracks in the area for years. Finally got some new bleachers.....now get some new lights for the drivers and fans.

Is the sound screwed up for everyone on Mav+?

Great coverage so far! smh

13 got in because a few drivers choose not to race till Saturday SLM run better on dry slick tracks i thought JR did a hell of a job from where he started he could use some tips from JG for improvement on that track.

It couldn't been that bad, casebolt ran and I seen him & Matt Miller pack up and leave millstream 5yrs ago or so cause too rough