Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Heres one for ya........our best friend got covid last year the same time my family did. Hers was fairly mild. She got vaccinated because she works at a school, and yes, shes got it again! smh

Watters: This is over for the Democrats - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di1a0zgElQA

Scientists got ‘alarming’ reward after siding with Dr. Fauci on COVID origins: Scalise - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5jXuQeF8EU (2 min mark)
    Last edited by lurker; 02-07-2022 at 11:22 PM.

this is my take on Covid 19, of course this is my opinion on this. I believe all can be fact checked..lol
    Covid-19, Man made in a lab in China, (what was the Chinese doing this kinda research anyway, ohh thats right they don't play by the same rules as the rest of us, Communist) building in China is gone, razzed, the doctor that first brought it to our attention, Dead of a heart attack.....
    Well we know now that this is just a 'bad cold', affecting some folks worse then others...
    when it started we had know idea what this crap was, we was nervous, scared...whatever the media seemed to take advantaged of that situation and blew it all outta proportion..Now what there doing is unethical and bordering on criminal. Gotta stop!!! .Its amazing that they had "VAXS" so quick for this stuff, lol heck one the company's that did create a VAX was owned by the same dolts that created this. How can any of these pharma's tell me what the affects are gonna be down the road 5, 10, 20 years dont no that hasn't existed yet
    but using , Humans for this test is frigging lame. The rich douche bags that created this mess think they know whats best for us. In America these tyrannical douche's need to go...stand up call these people make yourself known they cant kill us all. The police need to realize they work for us not the politicians.... YOU are our servants, not the politico servants...even though they think so...DO your jobs not the whims of the politicians.....Keep the protestors safe!!! They are fighting for your rights TOO!!!
    I've been tested 7 times, most thru the VA, all negative. I'm old and crusty. Stuffing this Q-tip to my brain is bs. that's funny too...how was all this check testing setup so quick? oh yea, what is the false positive results for these test, what over 60%... its a scare campaign. They have ruined a whole bunch of peoples life with this bs, its time to demand it stop!!!!! When they incentivized COVID to the medical world, it was on $$$$$$$$$$$$...I hope these politicians won't mind me knocking on there door for food.....
    We gotta stand together to stop the the BS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by racerx99; 02-08-2022 at 06:51 PM.