Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Bald face lie.
    Anyone that pays their "dues" to keep a job, cant really be honest, can they?

Kim Iversen: Emails REVEAL Fauci & Collins COLLUDED To Smear Scientists, SHUT DOWN Scientific Debate - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jT59eDDB7U&t=287s

Collusion you say? But……..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Yep, and its blatantly obvious from the email exchange.

Since they know what collusion looks like, pelosi , Schiff and the like already have a committee in place to investigate?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

No vaccine will lead to quarantine camps ......... BY FORCE!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    They’ll just use the FEMA detention camps that were built in the early 80’s --- smh

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    They operate in the darkness of night. Here today, gone tomorrow.......
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Now Life Insurance Companies are starting to refuse payouts if you ARE vaccinated. What does that tell you?

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    They operate in the darkness of night. Here today, gone tomorrow.......
    You already know Buford Justice!!!! Good friend of mine just had her kid done with flu shot and covid vax!!! I was NOT happy to here that at all!!! All this seriously proves to me that very self proclaim authority over all have a DEATH DEATH grip on PEOPLE'S "own individual heart's" the power they have over a mass majority! To do their thinking for them , to manipulate there very own independent FREE WILL of "their heart" . BASICALLY robbing people's of theri STRONGEST SELF!!!! AN THEIR VERY OWN "self will power" ! All this DEEPLY SADDENS ME, DEEPLY DISGRACES ME, straight to the CORE. ALL DOES NOTHING THAN EXPLOITS MY COMPLETE NATURE!!!

A three-year-old girl in Argentina died of a heart attack the day after receiving a COVID vaccine required for her to enter kindergarten, her mother said.

Speaking with Telefe Tucumán, Miryam Suárez said the vaccine and government mandate killed her daughter, Ámbar, who had been healthy and “full of life.”

Suárez took her daughter to get vaccinated on December 16. Ámbar passed away the next day after collapsing while playing with her friends. “She just collapsed and fell. I cannot believe it,” Suárez said.

A 15-year-old boy in California with no underlying health conditions died of stress cardiomyopathy last year, two days after his second Pfizer injection, mirroring a similar incident in Michigan. In Texas, a 16-year-old died five days after his first dose of the Pfizer shot in April, suffering from an enlarged heart double its normal size, his father said

Keep that information coming B Justice!!!! This form should be LIT UP with information Just like this !!!!

https://en-volve.com/2022/01/17/nobe...save-humanity/

Nobel Prize Winning Virologist Luc Montagnier Declares ‘The Unvaccinated Will Save Humanity’

NEW Docs Obtained by Judicial Watch CONFIRM Communication Between FBI & Pfizer about Project Veritas - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4ZYvg2M4IA

Fitton: Fauci Agency Should Be Under CRIMINAL Investigation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn4ufUDTuAs

Texas Doctor Speaks Out After Suspended From Hospital For COVID-19 Views - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOUOzhiYnh0

Nobel Prize Winning Virologist Luc Montagnier Declares ‘The Unvaccinated Will Save Humanity’

Yes, Buford the unvaccinated are saving humanity. The majority of the unvaccinated are republicans. The majority of the deaths are the unvaccinated. So please keep spreading your misinformation is working on saving humanity.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    The majority of the unvaccinated are republicans.
    Out of all of my reading, I’ve never seen any hospital exit polling data regarding your statement, or backing it up. Please provide the factual non-biased data to back up that statement. Otherwise its just the normal blabber from you.

Lurker, you are the one trying to discredit me so give us some information proving me wrong.

The difference in COVID‐19 outcomes between counties with low and high levels of Trump support grew after several weeks of the policy implementation as counties with higher levels of Trump support suffered relatively higher death rates.

Unvaccinated respondents were more likely to have lower education levels (46% attended only high school or less) and lower income levels (42% earn less than $40,000 per year) than their vaccinated counterparts, who are nearly twice as likely to have earned a college degree or more.

Lurker would you like for me to supply you with more information?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.