Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Henry Ford created the 1st moving assembly line in 1913. Does Henry Ford get the credit for the assembly line or does President Wilson?
    Last edited by ss12; 12-21-2021 at 05:27 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Henry Ford created the 1st moving assembly line in 1913. Those Henry Ford get the credit for the assembly line or those President Wilson?
    We need an interpreter here!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    We need an interpreter here!
    Sorry a little brain fart there.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Since 100% of Democrats like you, that said it couldnt be done in less than a year, a sizeable amount of credit should be given to Trump! God forbid, should you ever understand the facts!

Henry Ford created the 1st moving assembly line in 1913. Does Henry Ford get the credit for the assembly line or does President Wilson?
    I’m sure president Wilson took some credit for it just like Kennedy did with the space shot…..it happened on their watch, they helped it along and played a part in getting the win….I can cite other examples of presidential participation if needed.
    You ever play any team sports? And doubles ping pong in the union break room doesn’t count…….it’s a serious question.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Zero why did Trump think it was important to develop a vaccine when he was sending this message?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8yOv4PwttM

Luckily other world leader new the importance of developing a vaccine.

New vaccine technologies are why it was produced so fast. The new vaccine technologies can produce vaccine in weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-NEr3KCug8
    Last edited by ss12; 12-21-2021 at 09:25 PM.

hey SS , how did you like how biden gave credit to the previous administration for developing the vaccine so fast in his address to the nation on covid yesterday , his words , not mine ...........

Zero why did Trump think it was important to develop a vaccine when he was sending this message?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8yOv4PwttM

Luckily other world leader new the importance of developing a vaccine.

New vaccine technologies are why it was produced so fast. The new vaccine technologies can produce vaccine in weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-NEr3KCug8

Unfortunately, he was listening to that "expert" Fauci! Which he soon found out was a fraud!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Unfortunately, he was listening to that "expert" Fauci! Which he soon found out was a fraud!
    Zero, let me get this straight, Fauci is a fraud but still is in his position. Trump wasn't a fraud but is no longer in his previous position. I think we all know you the fraudulent person was. The one who lost his position.

Zero, let me get this straight, Fauci is a fraud but still is in his position. Trump wasn't a fraud but is no longer in his previous position. I think we all know you the fraudulent person was. The one who lost his position.
    Through fraud ! EVERYONE knows it ,even you , but your blind hatred for DJT AND AMERICA won’t allow you to state facts you pathetic POS !!!!!

Dirtman, I do post facts you just can't accept the fact because, you have been con by a conman. If Fauci is such a fraud, please explain why your cult leader took the vaccine and the booster. If I knew Fauci was a fraud I sure as heck wouldn't do what he recommends.

I can tell you why our " cult " leader took it , he helped develop it , or at least thats what your cult leader said in his address on the china virus tuesday , wake up america .........

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    I can tell you why our " cult " leader took it , he helped develop it , or at least thats what your cult leader said in his address on the china virus tuesday , wake up america .........
    There will NEVER be Enough awaken DEEP enough to become FULLY AWARE of how junked out there reality truly is ! For that wickedness in high places triumph Over GOOD MEN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    Excellent explanation........you have to break them down to the simplest forms for Gilligan to understand! He must still have water on the brain!

If I knew Fauci was a fraud I sure as heck wouldn't do what he recommends.
    All you have to do is look.

That said, you have never researched Tony Fauci in regards to his early, early AIDS research scandal/debacle, among other devious doings all the way up to now. Over the past I’ve posted numerous links to his devious behavior so one like yourself --- could vet Faici, for yourself.

The man is a outright Fraud.

-----------

In a February 2020 email exchange with a former US health secretary, Dr Fauci said: "Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection."

He added that store-bought masks are "not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material".

Tony Fauci has worked for the last 6 Presidents starting with Reagan. If Fauci was such a fraud how as he survived through 6 administrations both Republicans and Democrats. The conman is now on tour going around Texas and Florida telling his followers to get vaccinated. The conman has realized his disinformation is harming his base more severely.

Residents of heavily Trump counties were more than three times likelier to die from COVID in October than those in heavily Biden countries — 25 per 100,000 versus 7.8 per 100,000 — Leonhardt reports. "Some conservative writers have tried to claim that the gap may stem from regional differences in weather or age, but those arguments fall apart under scrutiny." In fact, he argues, the "straightforward" explanation is that "the vaccines are remarkably effective at preventing severe COVID, and almost 40 percent of Republican adults remain unvaccinated, compared with about 10 percent of Democratic adults."
    Last edited by ss12; 12-24-2021 at 07:23 AM.

Talked to at least a dozen people this week who are down with COVID , allbut 1 we’re vaxxed and boostered ! They are saying 85 % of the new cases in thus country are Omicron and that Omicron is mild , but of all the vaxxed people I spoke to only one had a mild case ! Things that make you (truth seeking people) go HMMM !

He won’ look ,he’s a LIBTARD LEMMING!

ss12, you’ve been conned by the bigger conman, Fauci. You’re one gullible fool.