Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Default Refusing Vaccine!!!

And here I thought the Liberal Left were all about Ones Own Personal Choice or Right? Guess that only applies to Abortions.

Nurse Records Conversation As She's Fired For Refusing Vaccine - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUEw0L8VC7o

Oh the irony. Of course the sheep that follow these clowns give them a big thumbs up.

It applies to their own individual rights……they don’t care about anyone else’s.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I was wondering about the narrative repeatedly posted here not so long ago --- about not having enough first responder health care workers. Guess we don’t have that problem now at certain hospitals across the USA.

More than 100 staff members at Houston Methodist Hospital who were fired for refusing to get vaccinated
    https://www.google.com/search?q=nurs...w=1280&bih=909

Then we have this blast from the past that also fits into the equation.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Those couples just want to live their lives without others judging them.
    Or said in other speak ---

Those nurses just want to live their lives without others judging them.
    Then add ---

Being a mixed couple or a gay couple in certain parts of the country isn't easy.
    Or said in other speak ---

Being a anti-vaccine first responder health care worker in certain parts of the country isn't easy.

The gaslighting, othering and scapegoating is in full effect from the left. They want everyone to believe that the only crowd refusing to receive the vaccine are all Trump supporting right-wingers. You know, that new domestic terror threat, they are also the anti-science crowd.

The trouble is, people refusing to complete getting the vaccine come in all political persuasions. You can go on the CDC website and look up vaccine compliance by demographic (just like I did) and you'll find that blacks are still the highest. Going out on a limb here but those are not wild and crazy right-wingers. I seriously doubt that they stopped voting for Dems at about a 92% rate! Libertarians have their reasons, some health care workers have their reasons, people who have been studying this issue have their reasons and yes, some who view this issue as a - my body, my choice issue have their reasons. You don't get compliance with all these varied mindsets by bullying and threatening. But if you want to turn society against itself you point the finger of blame onto one group.

There are actual doctors and scientists who have been blocked and banned from social media networks for speaking out on the studying of Ivermectin. The creators of Ivermectin received a Nobel Prize for their creation and like many drugs it can be used not only in humans but in other animal species for a variety of uses. Plenty of drugs have off-label uses. Plenty of other countries, like Japan and India, are putting Ivermectin to use. But what do you hear in our news coverage? Horse medicine, sheep medicine, horse paste, or similar vernaculars. They want the reader to think - you others are stupid rubes who go to the farm and barn store and buy your horse meds to self medicate and maybe wash it down with Clorox, like Trump told you to do. All not true but it helps the gaslighting and othering process.

Think of the money being made by the major pharma companies putting out the vaccines and now think of how many politicians family members are raking in stock rewards from insider knowledge. Now think of the motivation to snuff out any contrary or alternative treatment and therapeutics talk as being - anti-science.

When you turn one side of the populace against the other, it is so much easier to act punitively against those who you don't view as a person like you. Not opening up the economy soon enough - it's their fault. Economy doing badly - their fault. We need more laws, rules, and orders because - it's their fault. It worked well for this country in WW2 when we had to round up the "Jap" and put them in internment camps. It worked for Germany in the 30's and 40's when their other was "the Jew". Beware of how far the left tries to pull this message trip they are on.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

why should we care bout others. especially for all the FAKERY fukerys going on these very days. The start of 2020. Surly NOT my fault that whole bunches of peopels in this world already got ''thier'' thinking done for them!!!!! Ohh noo we gots a horrible deadly virus . We better LISTEN DO AS WE TOLD!!!! Cause governt loves us all................... fuk that
    Last edited by TwistedNate01; 09-16-2021 at 05:28 AM.

Being a mixed couple doesn’t affect other people. Nurses being unvaccinated endangers vulnerable patients. I have no sympathy for science-denying nurses being fired.

The one Invermectin study that showed efficacy was done in vitro with doses higher than is safe for use by humans.

So it’s ok to fire people you need as long as you stay on message? You know, not enough health care folks to fight the pandemic and all of that?

And spare me the putting others in danger….we have masks right? They solve everything…no?

Wouldn’t that be like firing firemen in California? Dam y’all are a dumb bunch.

mcarter815 --- you fully understand the indirect similarity/comparativeness reference in my posting #5, you’ll just never admit it.

Lurker, I don't think they are similar at all.

If the vaccine cure is all that and a bag of chips --- why are Johnson & Johnson employees filing a class action lawsuit, against Johnson & Johnson Corporation wide, for not being/getting vaccinated.

Weird if it was “rights” regarding ones body, ones choice, and abortion ………..

I have no sympathy for science-denying nurses being fired.
    You mean you have no sympathy for health care workers that are not gullible dolts.

He doesn’t know what he means……it changes depending on the headline of the day.

If the vaccine cure is all that and a bag of chips --- why are Johnson & Johnson employees filing a class action lawsuit, against Johnson & Johnson Corporation wide, for not being/getting vaccinated.

Weird if it was “rights” regarding ones body, ones choice, and abortion ………..
    A vaccine is not a cure.

J&J is a huge corporation. Not everyone that works for them is involved with vaccine research.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    You mean you have no sympathy for health care workers that are not gullible dolts.
    I said what I mean. Health care workers that aren't vaccinated shouldn't be healthcare workers.

There's precedent for mandating vaccinations.

I said what I mean. Health care workers that aren't vaccinated shouldn't be healthcare workers.

There's precedent for mandating vaccinations.
    And the so called President should not be telling me what to do with my health . PIECE OF SH!T .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    And the so called President should not be telling me what to do with my health . PIECE OF SH!T .
    The Supreme Court in 1905 disagrees with you. George Washington also required the Continental Army to be vaccinated against smallpox.