Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    He's partially right......the world has lost sight of the LIGHT!
    i more than aware you an i have not exalty agree much , but please do remember Zero when first came on here is anonymousnate that was the very beginning of my very own indusial awaking as HuMen! Well zero wat i have found is with out any doubts at all what so ever is my TRUEST Individual self that has become more than aware of what is HIS genuine created thoughts an NOT an never has been an NEVER will be my so called thoughts . Even when i do come up with a thought , i question the very thought that enter my heart, tll this very day i continously question MY SLEF!!!! why do i do so, cause UNLIKE most peooples in general on this planet , they have NO legitimate DESIRE to GROW!!!! AS HuMEN!!!!! Yes zero rather you want to fully admit it or not ,... the very God you trust that is in all is SEES very LIL to NO light!!!

one more thing zero ....................... Gods SALVASTION does COME in BLINK of an EYE................. THAT is what i haver ACHIVED all by MY LONSOME Zero , With very little knowledge an wisdom from the ancient long before any bible at all was ever writing by any individua wild hearts have created for ther VERY OWN UNDERSTANDING!!!! ther very own understanding they have created to give to the rest of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by TwistedNate01; 12-19-2021 at 01:48 AM.

Fox interview.

Former Guy's CDC Director: Trump Muzzled CDC On COVID Response In 2020

Donald Trump's former CDC director verified the House Oversight Committee's report that said Trump, his administration and officials made "deliberate efforts to undermine the nation's coronavirus response for political purposes."

https://crooksandliars.com/2021/12/t...confirms-trump
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Fox interview.

Donald Trump's former CDC director verified the House Oversight Committee's report that said Trump, his administration and officials made "deliberate efforts to undermine the nation's coronavirus response for political purposes."

Kinda like Desantis in Florida ?

SS celebrating Christmas with a lot of trump nog, lmao……..

Trump in the noggin so hard it’s all he can think about…..spoiler alert, you gonna wake up with one h ell of a hangover in a few more years.

Merry Christmas from the middle.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Fox interview.

This is old news and has already been addressed ! But we realize that your narrative of orange man bad will live on in your noggin for infinity ! Please continue to make an AS$ of yourself it is very satisfying!

After reading all of your post I'm glad all of you received my Christman present. A open can of whoop a$$

Phrases
    open a can of whoop-ass
    US informal
    Deliver a sound beating or overwhelming defeat.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-19-2021 at 02:23 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

After reading all of your post I'm glad all of you received my Christman present. A open can of whoop a$$

Phrases
    open a can of whoop-ass
    US informal
    The only can opened was by THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DONALD J TRUMP on you ! Just too seriously stupid to realize it !
    Last edited by dirtMAN007; 12-19-2021 at 03:00 PM.

Phrases
    open a can of whoop-ass
    US informal
    DONALD JOHN TRUMP ………..THE LAST THING IN YOUR NOGGIN WHEN YOU FINALLY FALL ASLEEP AND THE FIRTS THING THERE WHEN YOU WAKE UP ! Must be a wonderful life ?

Phrases
    open a can of whoop-ass
    US informal
    Yup….havent won a whole lot if this is your version of opening a can.

Trump got his covid 19 booster. He got a few boos!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Bet he got more cheers than boos……tell us about that

trump got his covid 19 booster. He got a few boos!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
    rent free i tell ya !

The cheers were from democrats, the boos were his gullible far right wing fools.

That should make you worry……

UPDATE: See!? When New York Times access journalist Maggie Haberman asked why Trump switched the message about vaccines, this is the little love note he sent:

Must tell the truth and very proud to have produced the three vaccines so quickly - millions of lives saved worldwide," he wrote. No, really!

Now after 800,000 deaths from covid, Trump wants to tell the truth. Sorry for all of you gullible fools that listen to a liar about the taken the covid vaccine. Now he wants to tell the truth.

You can read a copy of the letter here.

https://crooksandliars.com/2021/12/t...t-booster-shot

Former President Donald Trump urged his supporters on Sunday to get a booster shot of one of the COVID-19 vaccines to protect themselves against the Omicron variant, telling them they were "playing right into their hands" by doubting the vaccines.

Sitting alongside the former Fox News host Bill O'Reilly at a stadium in Dallas, Trump touted his administration's contribution toward developing the vaccines as part of Operation Warp Speed.

"Look, we did something that was historic," he said. "We saved tens of millions of lives worldwide. We, together, all of us, not me."

He added that without the vaccine, millions more people would have died from the virus.

"I think this would have been the Spanish flu of 1917, where up to 100 million people died," he said. "This was going to ravage the country far beyond what it is right now."

He then told his supporters to "take credit" for the vaccine, saying they shouldn't "let them take it away."

which president do you give credit for the vaccine SS ? , being as your beloved sleepy joe took his before becoming president , I would think thats a no brainer , but you may see it differently , just wandering ......

No president gets any credit for developing the vaccine. The Scientists (Ugur Sahin and Ozlem Tureci developed the pfizer) the ones who deserve the credit. Just because it was developed on your watch you don't get the credit.

Since 2020, vaccine development has been expedited via unprecedented collaboration in the multinational pharmaceutical industry and between governments.[5] By June 2020, tens of billions of dollars were invested by corporations, governments, international health organizations, and university research groups to develop dozens of vaccine candidates and prepare for global vaccination programs to immunize against COVID‑19 infection.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-21-2021 at 11:48 AM.

so if something is developed under a repub watch , there is no credit ,,,lol , so i guess this debacle were in now ,developing during the past 11 months , has nothing to do with ole sleepy joe and the ho , right? you lefty's never cease to amaze me ........