Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Lurker there is only one gullible fool who thinks Fauci is a fraud. Nobody has posted anything agreeing with you on Fauci being a fraud. Remember the fraudulent person is no longer in office.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

ss12, Others posting to back me up is here nor there. Like I said --- you’ve been conned by the bigger conman, Fauci. You’re one gullible fool. Honestly, it’s a shame one like yourself can be fooled so easily.

For the Fauci cult worshippers the adoration of the Fauci cult leader is ecstasy. For everyone outside the Fauci cult it's abject horror.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Lurker there is only one gullible fool who thinks Fauci is a fraud. Nobody has posted anything agreeing with you on Fauci being a fraud. Remember the fraudulent person is no longer in office.
    He would be if he would have been in a union……..let that one sink in for a sec.

It’s deeper than it appears, but you’ll get it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Lurker gives info and allows smart folks to research it on their own and make their own decisions………SS cut and pastes decisions and commentary others have made and then takes credit for saying something.

True story.

SS invented a new word …………plagiarism ! And he makes up his own “facts” as he goes along !

Well , at least we seem to have a solid replacement as president now…….right?

This is a softball SS, step up and crush it.

The only gullible fool is YOU.......your political beliefs echo those of one of the fake news networks. Who's main drawing card is a gay black man and a perfume heir, that thinks its ok to go down on another man! God help us!

Zero, I'm not on this earth to judge anyone. I'm not here to tell other people how to live their life. I'm not here to tell other people what they can do to their bodies. Obviously, you think you are superior and the reason you were put on earth was to tell everybody how they should live their lives. In your opinion if you are not a straight, white, far right republican, Christian, and a male, you shouldn't be on this earth. My opinion is live life as you see fit as long as you are not hurting anybody. I don't have a problem how other people live. I don't care if you are Republican or democrat. I don't care what race you are. I don't care what your sexual preference is. I don't care what your religious beliefs are. You treat me right; I will treat right. You treat me like poop, I will treat you like poop.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Zero, I'm not on this earth to judge anyone.
    You judge Trump at every chance you get. When you start out with a lie --- everything after that is suspect believability wise.

I didn't judge Trump, I just gave you facts about him.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-29-2021 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    You judge Trump at every chance you get. When you start out with a lie --- everything after that is suspect believability wise.
    True story……

I didn't judge Trump I just gave you facts about him.
    Bald face lie.

Any questions?

Insert hot frying pan with egg in it picture here

FOOLS all around the world falling for all this ignorance an control! But some are some slighty starting to awaken KINDA! Small little pieces of the HUMEN with in cathes things

Zero, I'm not on this earth to judge anyone. I'm not here to tell other people how to live their life. I'm not here to tell other people what they can do to their bodies. Obviously, you think you are superior and the reason you were put on earth was to tell everybody how they should live their lives. In your opinion if you are not a straight, white, far right republican, Christian, and a male, you shouldn't be on this earth. My opinion is live life as you see fit as long as you are not hurting anybody. I don't have a problem how other people live. I don't care if you are Republican or democrat. I don't care what race you are. I don't care what your sexual preference is. I don't care what your religious beliefs are. You treat me right; I will treat right. You treat me like poop, I will treat you like poop.
    Same reply as Nate........WRONG AGAIN ERNIE!

If what I post bothers you.......that might be your problem!

We are not WRONG !!! NOR is you Right !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    We are not WRONG !!! NOR is you Right !!!!
    If what you believe goes against Gods word, you're WRONG!

There's no easy way to put it!

Yes I will most certainly GO AGINST yourr FASLEY conjured god out of complete utterly nothing in the darkness if an individual heart!!! An understanding that very individual made for HIM SELF!!!!!! You fools ONLY follow what you TRUST is authentic an genuine!!!! It's not religion it's not this nor that!!!! It is legitimate HISTORY all kinds f××kD UP water down an full all kinds facades!!!!!! Most likely with out a doubt the god you trust is the single god out of all the GodS we all know well as Lucifer or Satan or the devil!!! You fools most likely following heehee here DEVIL GOD?!!! THE GOD COMSUMED BY JEALOUSY AN GREED!!!!! Unfortunately to many of you are LOCKED IN TO YOIR SAMLL LITTLE HEART OF NATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT CONNECTED TO THE BIG HEART OF THE God'S of MAN!!!! FOR THE RECORD OVER AN OVER AGAIN I SEE EXACTLY WT -F THAT Junk is more than capable of doing to an individual person!!! Can will destroy the STRONGEST NATURE with in US!!!!!! IT CAN AN WILL BUST DOWN ANY PERSON ANY GIVEN MOMENT AN TIME !!!! P.S . I do NOT walk with just ONE God I WALK WITH THEM ALL!!!!!!!!! . I KNOW the very feeling of there presence of energy when it does consume me an fill me!!! Not just their energy but pure DRIVEN ENERGY BY NATURE ITS SELF!!!!!! JUST FFFFN- IMAGINE IF ALL YOU FOOLS WAS TO QUESTION EVERYTHING YOU EVER TRUSTED IN, YOU MIGHT GET LUCKY an AWAKEN /Startle the very GodS'Ly like NARURE enough HE/SHE might snap out that DAZE as PRIMAL HUMEN!!! OU WAIT I FOR GET THIS IS WHAT I UNDERSTAND FOR MY SELF!!!!! FOR I AM. Freewill hearted INDIVIDUAL!!!!!!!

TS Fan posted the absolute answer.......so whose fool are you?