Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

That’s actually brilliant……..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

STUDY: American Heart Association Journal Shows 97.8% of Adolescents & Young Adults With Suspected Myocarditis Received mRNA COVID-19 Jab

A recent abstract published by the American Heart Association’s journal Circulation revealed alarming statistics about the cardiovascular risks of the mRNA COVID-19 injections.

The study conducted by cardiologist Steven R Gundry stated “we conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.”
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

500 Buffalo Hospital Workers Fired; 7 Hospitals Stop Surgeries; All Thanks to Vax Mandates

This was an unintended consequence…….whoops.

Idiots.

Hospitals are backed up because workers have been fired, not because of virus admissions.

A lot of both I think…….but the media forgets to talk about the fired workers and the lazy ones that stay home and get paid more.

Another fully vaxxed couple that I know have come down with moderate cases of the virus ! She asked me if I was vaccinated and I told her the one thing I DON’T have to worry about is dying from the vaccine !!!!!

Well my luck ran out finally. I caught the Corona virus. After being floored for three days a managed to get to a quick care center for testing, positive,and treatment. Got a Z-Pack but they said no to Ivermectin. I not been able to eat and a had a servere sore throat along with coughing green stuff out of my lungs.

I still feel that a vaccine could be a big mistake. Now if I get better I'll have an Immune system better than any of the vaccines. It's been a rough four days.

If any doctor or hospital tries to give you a drug called remdesivir, it could be a big mistake if you take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Well my luck ran out finally. I caught the Corona virus. After being floored for three days a managed to get to a quick care center for testing, positive,and treatment. Got a Z-Pack but they said no to Ivermectin. I not been able to eat and a had a servere sore throat along with coughing green stuff out of my lungs.

I still feel that a vaccine could be a big mistake. Now if I get better I'll have an Immune system better than any of the vaccines. It's been a rough four days.

If any doctor or hospital tries to give you a drug called remdesivir, it could be a big mistake if you take it.
    Because of the recall ?

Go online to FRONTLINE DOCTORS and schedule a consultation, they will overnite you what you need !

Did you ask about monoclonal antibodies ?

BJ sorry that you got covid but it was predictable that you would get it by refusing the vaccine. I did get the vaccine and so far I have not gotten the virus or had any side effects from the vaccine. I have been around large groups of people and learned later that some were infected with the virus. Have you tried bleach or disinfectant that your great leader recommended? The prices you have to pay for being a gullible fool.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Have you tried bleach or disinfectant that your great leader recommended? The prices you have to pay for being a gullible fool.
    The bleach/disinfectant was/is a hoax used by uninformed and low IQ hucksters who merely wish to perpetrate a hoax in an attempt to discredit Donald Trump and those who support Mr. Trump. Are you one of those hucksters, ss12? Gosh, I hope not because it makes you look really dumb. You might want to rise above that nonsense.

If you persist in disseminating false information you'll be viewed as being as dumb as the resident bed wetter who doesn't know the difference between a USAC Silver Crown car and a wingless sprint car. You don't want that, now do you? Hahahahaaaa!!

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...d-coronavirus/
    Last edited by CIRF; 12-15-2021 at 09:57 AM.

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

I’m guessing you haven’t won that much in life?

Clayton has covid, admits he was wrong about it and you’re rubbing it in that you were somehow right about something?? While he’s sick and feeling like crap on top of that….Dam, that’s pretty petty.

All because of how he votes??? Pretty weak SS.

Merry Christmas anyway

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    The bleach/disinfectant was/is a hoax used by uninformed and low IQ hucksters who merely wish to perpetrate a hoax in an attempt to discredit Donald Trump and those who support Mr. Trump. Are you one of those hucksters, ss12? Gosh, I hope not because it makes you look really dumb. You might want to rise above that nonsense.

If you persist in disseminating false information you'll be viewed as being as dumb as the resident bed wetter who doesn't know the difference between a USAC Silver Crown car and a wingless sprint car. You don't want that, now do you? Hahahahaaaa!!

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...d-coronavirus/
    Union guy taking the high road and rising above it???? He will need to check with someone before he can commit and get approval to do that….Lmao, better shot at bloomer being the first to the race track…..any race track, ever.

I’m guessing you haven’t won that much in life?

Clayton has covid, admits he was wrong about it and you’re rubbing it in that you were somehow right about something?? While he’s sick and feeling like crap on top of that….Dam, that’s pretty petty.

All because of how he votes??? Pretty weak SS.

Merry Christmas anyway

You should apologize to Gilligan........I bet he prefers Merry Xmas, Happy Holidays!

His type is easily offended!

My type easily gives zero faks about offending those types…….

clayton: get well soon.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Well said…..