Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

In October, the reddest tenth of the country saw death rates that were six times higher than the bluest tenth.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

So its just more Trump Hate, and no real Empirical data. Got it!!!
    Last edited by lurker; 01-23-2022 at 03:34 PM.

You watch way too much CNN and MSNBC.

And where is your data?

"I can't say it enough: Enough people have died. We don't need any more death," Hannity said on his show Monday. "I believe in the science of vaccination."
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Lurker, you are the one trying to discredit me so give us some information proving me wrong.
    Sorry, but that’s not the way it works --- mcarter815 taught me that.

At first announced the vaccine was the end-all-be-all cure. Its not even close, never was. It was and still is a “shot” in the dark.

"I can't say it enough: Enough people have died. We don't need any more death," Hannity said on his show Monday. "I believe in the science of vaccination."
    I’m fully vaccinated by the way. Other people are not, and that is their “Right” not to be if the choose so.

Democrat VP Harris: "The constitutional right.. to make a decision.. to control their own bodies." - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh81OCqYcQY

Wonder what percentage of the deaths are people who pay to have a job ?

Lurker, you are the one trying to discredit me so give us some information proving me wrong.

The difference in COVID‐19 outcomes between counties with low and high levels of Trump support grew after several weeks of the policy implementation as counties with higher levels of Trump support suffered relatively higher death rates.

Unvaccinated respondents were more likely to have lower education levels (46% attended only high school or less) and lower income levels (42% earn less than $40,000 per year) than their vaccinated counterparts, who are nearly twice as likely to have earned a college degree or more.

Lurker would you like for me to supply you with more information?
    ss12 again that IQ of yours takes a hit!!! In actual Vax trials, more people that are vaxed have died than non Vax due to actual deaths from the Vaccines itself plus actual Covid deaths on top of that, the placebo gruop had ACTUAL fewer deaths.

You just like the fake news media, just don't get it!!! hahahaha

Propaganda rules your poor clueless life, and that's a sad deal.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

In October, the reddest tenth of the country saw death rates that were six times higher than the bluest tenth.
    I'm calling you out on this utter BS, please show VALID, not commies and liars crap, evidence of this to back up that nonsense!!

NY and Cali are 2 and 3 times higher than Florida, for starters for disproving your repeated propaganda!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    ss12 again that IQ of yours takes a hit!!! In actual Vax trials, more people that are vaxed have died than non Vax due to actual deaths from the Vaccines itself plus actual Covid deaths on top of that, the placebo gruop had ACTUAL fewer deaths.You just like the fake news media, just don't get it!!! hahahahaPropaganda rules your poor clueless life, and that's a sad deal.
    Does it appear that ss12 may have an I.Q. appraching that of Joe BIDEN ?

lurker I see you are now pro-choice now.

I’m fully vaccinated by the way. Other people are not, and that is their “Right” not to be if the choose so. Lurker's post #247

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    ss12 again that IQ of yours takes a hit!!! In actual Vax trials, more people that are vaxed have died than non Vax due to actual deaths from the Vaccines itself plus actual Covid deaths on top of that, the placebo gruop had ACTUAL fewer deaths.

You just like the fake news media, just don't get it!!! hahahaha

Propaganda rules your poor clueless life, and that's a sad deal.
    And who was the one who had covid and according to him was near death? I have been vaccinated and have not had covid. If I did have it, I didn't even know I had it. I'm going tomorrow and getting a booster. You can do whatever you want to, it your life. It's sad you are listening to the far-right propaganda that are telling you not to get vaccinated, but they are. They are just playing you for what you are. A far-right Gullible fool

The difference in COVID‐19 outcomes between counties with low and high levels of Trump support grew after several weeks of the policy implementation as counties with higher levels of Trump support suffered relatively higher death rates.

Unvaccinated respondents were more likely to have lower education levels (46% attended only high school or less) and lower income levels (42% earn less than $40,000 per year) than their vaccinated counterparts, who are nearly twice as likely to have earned a college degree or more.

Lurker would you like for me to supply you with more information?
    Got anything credible?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

And who was the one who had covid and according to him was near death? I have been vaccinated and have not had covid. If I did have it, I didn't even know I had it. I'm going tomorrow and getting a booster. You can do whatever you want to, it your life. It's sad you are listening to the far-right propaganda that are telling you not to get vaccinated, but they are. They are just playing you for what you are. A far-right Gullible fool
    Were the people that got vaccinated early because it was going to prevent them from getting it all together, gullible fools?

Asking for a friend

BBQ are you vaccinated? I'm vaccinated and have not had covid 19. The only side effect I had was after the 2nd shot and it didn't stop from doing anything. It last maybe 12 hours.

BBQ are you vaccinated? I'm vaccinated and have not had covid 19. The only side effect I had was after the 2nd shot and it didn't stop from doing anything. It last maybe 12 hours.
    I just got over covid, I was not and will not get vaxxed, no need, I was infected by my sister-in-law, who had the shot and the booster... the shot does not work to prevent getting covid, although it may lessen the affect...

Yes vaccinated……I got covid in October and have never been sicker or felt any worse.

I was one of the gullibles that believed I wouldn’t get it if I got vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Man View Post
    I just got over covid, I was not and will not get vaxxed, no need, I was infected by my sister-in-law, who had the shot and the booster... the shot does not work to prevent getting covid, although it may lessen the affect...
    It doesn’t lessen the effect either………that’s another urban myth.