Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

I have better things to do than check 4m every day. Sure, the Continental Army can be included on Veterans Day. They weren't fighting against the United States

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    I have better things to do than check 4m every day. Sure, the Continental Army can be included on Veterans Day. They weren't fighting against the United States
    Better things as in.........making sure that boy-bun is correctly tied so your online gamer buds think you're cool?

It isn’t spending time reading history books.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Getting the vaccine is no guarantee that you won't get covid-19.

Remember gentlemen this Covid card is not over yet ! Like I have already state . Beware of COVID 23 when that VARIANT rolls out ……. (All unvaccinated citizens must remain in side/ mandatory curfews) “beloved is our NEW FOUNDING Father’S”
    Last edited by TwistedNate01; 09-22-2021 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    Getting the vaccine is no guarantee that you won't get covid-19.
    It sure isn’t…..they were grossly mis informed when they said that in the beginning.

That whole 98 % efficacy rate preventing COVID was bs.

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Not much of an actual adult conversationalist. Typical drive-by posting.

Wonder why nobody talks about the folks that are vaccinated yet still getting terribly sick….and dying.

When will that drive by be committed?

I found it interesting that a pro-union’er, posted a anti-vaccine shaming fodder drive-by piece.

Does as he’s told…..

Sorry that I haven't been able to share my love with you gullible fools. I have been extremely busy with my grandchildren racing dirt bikes. We practice 2 to 3 days a week and race on the weekends. The days we don't race I'm doing maintenance on the bikes. This is their 1st year of racing and we are finally getting to the front. One grandchild was doing really good and was winning every moto. Then he kept crashed real hard on a second double, double. Crashed so hard he bent the handle bars and the handle bar mount. It was time to take the bike to the shop to get the front suspension redone. It took 5 weeks to get the parts in to be able to re do the front forks. The man doing the suspension went to Italy for 2 weeks with the USA national team. My wife suggested that we go and buy a new bike since it was going to be a while before we got the bike back. So we finally found one his size but it was a different brand. He is just now getting use to that bike. He went to a new track that he has never been on last weekend. There were 25 competitors in his class and he finished 5th. The other grandson is doing really well. When started this year he was running at the rear of the pack but now he is running 3rd to 5th out of 20 competitors. The granddaughter needs to pick up the pace. Hopefully she will pick up the pace. The youngest grandchild(5) is ready to start racing next year. We had him on a practice track yesterday and made several laps and didn't crash one time. As soon as the outdoor stuff is done we will start on the inside tracks.

Now you see why I'm not on here very much anymore. I made a choice of having a ball with my grandchildren over debating with a bunch of gullible fools who think a lying cultist was the best president ever. Biden probably won't go down as the best President ever but he is much better than the conman we had we had for the last 4 years. Time to go and start pre-paring the bikes for this weekend.
    Last edited by ss12; 09-23-2021 at 08:36 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

And with all that going on you still find the time to cut and paste butthurt Trump hate…..when in fact it isn’t that trump won at all , it’s that the cult leader from Jonesboro lost.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Biden probably won't go down as the best President ever but he is much better than the conman we had we had for the last 4 years.
    When you get time from your busy grandfatherly moto-x mechanic duties --- please tell us ALL what Biden is “better” at. Your own words, not some cut and paste job. I am seriously curious to hear what you think Biden is doing, better.

Lurker one word "everything"

“everything” must not include --- the failed Afghanistan withdrawal, or the Border Crisis, or his failed Bipartisanship, or our Energy Independence reversal, or the Iran nuclear re-deal, or the China calamity, and least we not forget, the $1 trillion+ in infrastructure boondoggle. I can list more if needed.

So please, again, tell US exactly what Biden is doing “better” than Orange Man Bad Conman.

Default Brainwashed Liberal Leftwing Democrats on Covid.

Let me say going in, I’m not a fan of Bill Maher, or Jimmy Kimmel --- but Maher makes a very good point in this video, plus the graph. (Maybe CW can post the graph)

Bill Maher Cuts Through The Media's COVID DELUSIONS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrpNQSRlp8w

(Wonder why nobody talks about the folks that are vaccinated yet still getting terribly sick….and dying.When will that drive by be committed?) Dam good statement BarQ

Any how when will some you excpet this is nothig but fear tatics. EXPLOTATION of ONES ''Fears''........................ what it is , what its all about! To exploit is to control!!!! Look around at all these monkey HEARTS that follow the comands/ demnands, mandates. (Fools out side in open fresh air with a dam mask. why cause their ''FEAR'' has been EXPLOITED)