Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Just In: Pfizer Lied About Cardiovascular Deaths In Vaccine Trials
    By US Politics And News On Nov 21, 2021

“I hate my life so much right now.” Those are the heart wrenching words that professional mountain bike racer Kyle Warner stated on an Instagram video this week. The 29-year-old professional athlete received a triple-whammy after taking the second Pfizer shot for COVID. He developed sudden pericarditis, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS) and reactive arthritis. His health and professional career have been permanently destroyed.

Six people in his vaccine injury support group have killed themselves in the last month. Warner is trying to use his status as a vaccine victim to call for liability against Big Pharma, due to the very real harm that their vaccines are causing. And he may eventually win that fight, now that we know that Pfizer lied about the number of deaths that were caused during its clinical trials.

The Pfizer shot was initially cleared for emergency use authorization when its existence was announced back in December of 2020. At that time, Pfizer told us that even though the shot was safe and effective, they were now going to start conducting safety trials on it. You know, just to reassure everyone as to the safety and effectiveness. They vaccinated 22,000 people with their miracle medicine and gave another 22,000 people in the control group a placebo saline shot.

Fast-forward to July of this year, when they posted the first six months’ worth of data. On July 28, Pfizer claimed that 15 people in the vaccinated group had died, compared to 14 in the placebo group. Only three people in both groups died of COVID. Most of the people in the vaccinated group died of cardiovascular or heart-related illnesses.

But it turns out that Pfizer didn’t accurately share its information with the public in that announcement. They told the world that 15 vaccinated people died during this trial, but in their numbers that they shared with the FDA, the real number was 21 fatalities. The FDA let this little factoid slip out this week when they issued a 30-page report on their decision to approve the vaccines in late August. Whoops.

That’s 21 cardiovascular-related deaths out of 22,000 people. Does that sound rare? Not compared to most medicines and vaccines that are on the market. That’s nearly a 1 in 1,000 chance that you will die from a heart attack or related cardiovascular event if you get the shot. If you’re under the age of 60, you have about a 1 in 1,000 chance of dying from COVID itself.

What rational person would take this vaccine if they knew the odds were just as good that they could keel over from a heart attack as die from COVID?

We know a couple of things from this release of new, corrected numbers of deaths from the Pfizer shots. First, Pfizer knew that this shot was causing an extraordinary number of heart-related deaths as early as March of 2021. Second, they didn’t want the public to know this because they covered up the true number for eight months. We only know about this discrepancy because it was uncovered in the FDA paperwork in November.

You’ve probably heard a lot about the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) by now, and the failures of that system. All hospitals are supposed to report vaccine injuries to that system with the CDC, but it’s cumbersome, it takes too long, and far too many doctors and nurses don’t bother with it. But it turns out that there’s another system tracking vaccine injuries and deaths: The CMS Medicare Tracking System.

Because it’s a Medicare system, reporting requirements are different and it turns out that this database is getting filled in (hospitals lose federal funding if they don’t keep up with Medicare rules). Data from the Medicare Tracking System shows that 19,400 Medicare patients under the age of 80 have died within 14 days of getting the second Pfizer shot. An additional 28,065 Medicare patients over the age of 80 have died within 14 days of the shot. That’s 48,465 additional deaths from the shots, which are separate from the tens of thousands of (underreported) deaths listed in the VAERS system.

Which means that well in excess of 100,000 people have been killed by the shots in America. That “immune from liability” clause that the vaccine companies have enjoyed so far doesn’t seem like it’s going to hold up much longer when the public finds out about these truths.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Kaz, please read the above post. You better wake up!!! You seem like a "sleepy joe".

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Kaz, please read the above post. You better wake up!!! You seem like a "sleepy joe".
    A very good healthy friend of mine suffered a stroke 2 days after getting his 2nd Phizer shot.WAKE UP AMERICA !

Monique Morley Claims She Suffered A heart Attack Following Pfizer Jab
    Vince Quill by Vince Quill10 hours ago10 hours ago

These ‘rare’ adverse events don’t seem to be all that rare, do they?

75 European Athletes have died, or had serious injuries resulting from sudden heart attacks in the last 5 months, and individuals have reported loved ones dying from heart attacks directly following a Covid vaccination.

The media now appears to be normalizing heart attacks in young children, yet we are being told that these shots are safe and effective.

We are told that these events are few and far in between, but we here at WeLoveTrump have identified a plethora of vaccine related injuries and fatalities.

The latest high profile case involves Monique Morley, the star from the popular television series “The Bachelor”.

Morley claims that she too suffered a heart attack following her Pfizer jab…

Buford, I have read all your cut and paste, links, one offs, and opinions, (at least as many as I can stand). Am now a changed man. Who knew that ten times more likely to contact the virus was actually preferable? Who knew that five times more likely to be being hospitalized was better? Who knew you could take centuries worth of math as fake news? Einstein has now been relegated to the back of the line. Introducing Spewford math, where 2 + 2 equals 17, 51, and 9. Who knew?
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    buford, i have read all your cut and paste, links, one offs, and opinions, (at least as many as i can stand). Am now a changed man. Who knew that ten times more likely to contact the virus was actually preferable? Who knew that five times more likely to be being hospitalized was better? Who knew you could take centuries worth of math as fake news? Einstein has now been relegated to the back of the line. Introducing spewford math, where 2 + 2 equals 17, 51, and 9. Who knew?
    got idiot ?

We do now!!!!

Some people!!!!

A changed man indeed! Going from stupid to stupider!!!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-02-2021 at 02:07 PM.

Buford, I have read all your cut and paste, links, one offs, and opinions, (at least as many as I can stand). Am now a changed man. Who knew that ten times more likely to contact the virus was actually preferable? Who knew that five times more likely to be being hospitalized was better? Who knew you could take centuries worth of math as fake news? Einstein has now been relegated to the back of the line. Introducing Spewford math, where 2 + 2 equals 17, 51, and 9. Who knew?
    They told us all to get the shot so we would be protected from contracting COVID……then when that didn’t work because it wasn’t true, they changed the narrative to “ well it will keep you out of the icu and off the vent “ , now that isn’t working either so they tell us to get the booster so we can be protected from something we weren’t supposed to catch in the first place.

Seems like the person you are saying is bad at math isn’t the only person spewing things that don’t add up…..just saying
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Ole Kaz musta learned that Odummer common core math!

BBQ, valid point, the messaging has been confusing. BTW, seems to me that messaging spans two administrations. But there’s this inconvenient situation of 3/4 million deaths, or whatever you happen to believe have perished. Have seen people die of the virus, it’s horrible. Many seem to think it’s a disease of older people and unhealthy folks so what the hey, doesn’t effect me. Guess those folks don’t have aged relatives, older neighbors, etc. And Trump was vaccinated but didn’t seem to want to acknowledge it at first, typical misdirect for the Ole boy, just say’n.
    I hate time trials.

People are dying, good people….people that don’t deserve to die like they are dying.

I was just at a memorial race this weekend for a young racer that died and left behind people that love him and will miss him terribly…..my point here is, if they don’t really know then don’t tell us you do with force fed media drivel that is nothing more than an advertising agency for the libdems agenda.

Get to farking work, figure it out and tell us the truth…….not a version of the truth that your lying eyes believe and the lying mouths spew on tv because of party affiliations…..just the truth.

I got COVID very bad in October, wiped me out for about 3 weeks…..first opportunity I got to take the shot I did……not sure if it will help or not, but according to Don Lemmon I should be impervious to COVID now.

Don Lemmon is a moron, on that we can agree.
    I hate time trials.

Don Lemmon is a moron, on that we can agree.
    The pot calling the kettle black !!!!!!! Gotta love it !

Many people have died becuase they weren't given proper treatment in time. Sadly by political design. Our very own government does not listen to the people. They have a global agenda that is important, not the citizens.

Yes proper treatment, you know, that stuff they insist on calling horse pills.

Of course they do love illegals and refugees as a better replacement.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-03-2021 at 12:53 PM.

---
    Would you also agree that Fauci is a outright fraud?

some will never awaken to a dam thing, some will only partially awaken. Some .............. are overly awakened .................

Have you read Pfizer own report own 12,000 deaths due to the vaccines and over 100,000 side affects?

And how about the ones that are not even reported? Bet you got the vaccines and are starting to sweat...

At some point in our lives we have to put faith and trust in something or somebody ……I put my faith in gods hands all my life and my trust in the drs hands when I’m sick.
    I can tell you this, I refused at first to go to the hospital for fear of being put on the vent but I’ve never felt any worse, had more trouble breathing or been more worried if I would pull out of it than when I was sick with it.

I have no idea if the shot will help me now or not…..I don’t really think anyone does for any of us.

Therein lies the political party media manipulation.

Biden needs a "jab" in the head. hehe

There are many in the beltway that would be a little more sensible and honest if they took a few right jabs to the noggin ……..Joe ain’t alone.

Our parents used to call it “ knocking some sense back into ya”.