Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

And then at the 2022 elections, they will force mail in ballots on us again!!! Wait for it!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

kazual, Are you still here?

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Don Lemmon is a moron, on that we can agree.
    Would you also agree that Fauci is a outright fraud?

I believe we have created a new and totally more appropriate meaning for the word JAB!!! A pot load of left and right hooks to most of the entire Congress. Take em out!!!

A new analysis of U.S. vaccination data shows the staggering toll that COVID-19 continues to take on the areas of America that voted heavily for former President Donald Trump — a discrepancy that's largely due to media illiteracy and misinformation that have spread rampantly in right-wing circles over the course of the pandemic.

In fact, data analysts at NPR determined that people living in counties that voted for Trump last year are nearly three times as likely to die from the virus, a statistic that also gets worse as the vote share percentage increases.
    The publication looked at the death rate in roughly 3,000 counties across the country, starting in May 2021, when vaccines became widely available to the general public. Specifically, counties that voted at rates higher than 60% for Trump had a COVID-19 death rate that was 2.7 times higher than equivalent counties that swung for Biden.

Republicans killing republicans by disinformation. Keep up the good work Buford. To all of you republicans keep listening to Buford he's on a mission and it is working. Republican voter base is getting smaller and smaller thanks for disinformation spread by Buford. Vote for Buford for republican of the year. Nobody has done more to help eliminate the republicans by spreading disinformation on covid 19. Keep up the great work Buford.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Media is mostly illiterate, I will agree with that. It starts with CNN MSNBC<ABC CBS NBC and continues with NPR> LOL

BTW I chose to get vaxed, but I have no problem with people who don't. If you have not noticed people on both sides of the aisle have chosen to not get VAXED. It is called freedom of choice.

SS you have Trump brain derangement. Go dig up some more lefty trash Trump articles, there are plenty out there. LOL

So SS is now saying that more Trump supporters are dying than non supporters??

Well duh, there are more of them so the pool is much deeper.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I like how ss12 cut and pasted then plagiarized (hatched job'ed) the original piece from Brett Bachman, from The Solon.

https://www.salon.com/2021/12/05/liv...kely-to-of-19/

kazual,

Are you still here?

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Don Lemmon is a moron, on that we can agree.
    Would you also agree that Fauci is a outright fraud?

So wait….SS post wasn’t full of his own original thoughts?

Insert shocked face here.

ss don't you realize that that is a political hit piece and a total pack of lies????

Ted Cruz Blows Whistle on Politicians Trying to Force Vaccinations
    (TheDailyHorn.com) – In recent weeks, two federal courts issued injunctions against President Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandates. The 5th Circuit Court of Appeals stated that the workplace vaccination mandate has serious Constitution flaws. The second came when a Louisiana Federal District judge put an injunction against a federal health care worker vaccination mandate. In both cases, the courts stated that the president did not have the power to enact the rules independent of Congress and appropriate legislative action and that he violated the separation of powers.

On Thursday, December 2, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) praised the courts and slammed President Biden over the vaccination mandates. He argued that the orders threatened people’s jobs and were obviously lawless. The powerful Texas Republican added that the president initiated the mandates despite knowing they were illegal but said Biden didn’t care about the law. Instead, Cruz stated Democrats and the president continue to act like petty tyrants.

While Cruz strongly opposes the vaccination mandates, he supports vaccines. The Senator noted that he and his family were vaccinated. Yet, he doesn’t support the government forcing them on people and says it should be the individual’s choice as a responsible adult to decide what’s best for them. Cruz added any decision about one’s health should be between the individual and their doctor, not a politician or a bureaucrat.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    I like how ss12 cut and pasted then plagiarized (hatched job'ed) the original piece from Brett Bachman, from The Solon.

https://www.salon.com/2021/12/05/liv...kely-to-of-19/
    Salon is possibly the worst rag of BS, lies, and propaganda of the entire left wing media. It's pure evil.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Media is mostly illiterate, I will agree with that. It starts with CNN MSNBC<ABC CBS NBC and continues with NPR> LOL

BTW I chose to get vaxed, but I have no problem with people who don't. If you have not noticed people on both sides of the aisle have chosen to not get VAXED. It is called freedom of choice.

SS you have Trump brain derangement. Go dig up some more lefty trash Trump articles, there are plenty out there. LOL

NPR = National Propaganda Radio

Isn’t the Solon where they caught Nancy sneaking into while everything was on lockdown in Cali? It isn’t working btw.

I like Cspan…….can listen to them and form my own opinion.

That concept will be foreign to anyone that never put a dime in a pay phone.

Hey Dufus ss12 IQ. Florida is full of Conservatives not taking vaccines and the entire state has one third the virus cases that California and one half the cases of the viruses as New York.

I can give tons more Actual FACTS to keep shooting down all of your mislead propaganda any time it appears on here!!! haahahahahahaha

BTW Vermont is the highest vaccinated state in the nation, yet they also have the highest rate of COVID infection cases.

Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it!!!

It is soooooo sad that you are duped hopelessly!!!!

ss don't you realize that that is a political hit piece and a total pack of lies????

As my dad used to say..........SS wouldnt know good crap from apple butter!

No party has killed more of it’s own base than the libtards have with abortion !!!!

Those they killed can’t vote yet, so those deaths don’t matter to them.

So they will just let in a few million newbies over the border yearly to replace them!! hahahaha
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-07-2021 at 04:20 PM.

The Republican party needs to get the illegals to vote REP. Bite Me would shut the border down tomorrow if they did. hahahah