Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eldora dirt!

LMAO at this whole thread. Dude ask a legitimate question and Moe, Larry, & Curley come a running and jump in with some idiotic reply's.

T-Mac 39 - Next time you say something to some one you might what to make sure you have the proper spelling and grammar before you speak.

There are still a lot of folks that read this racing forum but don't reply due to crap like this.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by play4kps View Post
    Its sad, you post a legit question and people cant want to jump on you. its really sad.
    This is why I posted at post #2 "This should be fun." Not legitimate questions shall go unpunished here.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC 39 FAN View Post
    You're quite welcome sir.
    My favorite part is your signature.

Calcium Chloride has been what I have been told for many years now. Supposedly holds the moisture in. My eyes end up burning for a couple days during and after the bigger races.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember

I'm pretty sure they are using calcium chloride or one of the VP track preps because one of the World races a few years back I wore a new black t-shirt and got pelted with dirt in turn 4 and after washing the shirt in looked like a starry night where the dirt spots had bleached out the color in the shirt. I have the seen the VP track preps have a SDS sheet and they are a respiratory irritant, eye irritant, and an oral toxin? If they are using this stuff, shouldn't they let the fans know?

Most race tracks to use laundry soap when they water the track it helps keep dust down

say know with much dust as Eldora has than they must not be using calcium chloride.