Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eldora dirt!

I don't care about my spelling there dic head. You understood clearly

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC 39 FAN View Post
    I don't care about my spelling there dic head. You understood clearly
    I realize that. The part you are missing is you attempted to call someone an idiot and failed miserably at it (a few times in fact). That's irony. Again, thank you for that! I always love some irony.

You're quite welcome sir.👍

me and the wife sat on the grass in the middle of turn 3 and 4 , we did not have the proper attire and she did not make the friday night race because of nasal problems , it did not really affect me until we started home sunday , I am glad you made this post because I was wandering if it was just us , I think it was the dirt , but I met a guy at a truck stop on the way up that was coming from ohio that said there was some kind of allergen up there that was killing him , so IDK , may have been a combo of both , either way my sinuses' are still screwed up .....

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    The fans who frequent Tyler County are laughing at this conversation.
    Not if you wear a bandana around your face.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I was never around in the old days but man people are just so overcome with fear these days it seems. I mean, what did you expect sitting in the turn at a dirt race? If you really think you have health issues from the Eldora dirt you may want to get a CAT scan as well when you go in.

And I gotta say… T Mac 39…. when you call someone an idiot but misspell words it proves you’re an idiot and it’s proof right there, not opinion - in how your opinion you think someone’s an idiot.

Same issue at East Bay this year. It was like a 3 day head cold after the final night. Volusia also but that could've just been because it was 35 degrees.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Nobody looking to sue anyone! Just asking a question? thats it!

I thought people were just still hacking up the dust from Charlotte last November.....

no one is saying anything about getting a cat scan WAC , but I am just now clearing up and this ole alabama red clay has NEVER done me this way no matter where I sat , but I can tell you this , next time I go , I will have my painting respirator with me because I saw several people with them and laughed , I,m not laughing now ......

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Not if you wear a bandana around your face.
    No S**T Einstein

There is no doubt that breathing too much dust is bad for some people while in others it has little effect.

I used to go to a track that had no dust or sometimes a little, and now that track is very dusty and has a lot of rubber on it. There are toxic materials in the rubber (tires) and people do absolutely breath it at the track. When you wipe your face and it turns black then that is proof. I wound up feeling bad the next day after the race and sometimes a few days. Sinus congestion, headaches, and just feeling like crap. Does anyone else have that problem?

I miss the days of big water truck and discs.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Its sad, you post a legit question and people cant want to jump on you. its really sad.

welcome to the new 4M , been getting this way for a while , its why a lot of the old posters do not post any more , oh well , nature of the beast I suppose....

2 things you take to a dirt track. Google and a bandana, google, I love it, way to go spell check. I'll leave it, google, lol.

Eldora was much more dusty than usual.

In the past Eldora raced a lot more during the season, the more and more it becomes a special events track the worse of a grip they will have on the racing surface and the dirt control. I dont know if you all realize Elodra didnt run late models after the Dream in early June until the Baltes classic in September, let that sink in, no late models for most of June, none of July, and none of August, thats sad for the so called top dirt late model track in America. And Larry Boos left, so Im not sure about track prep under new management.

The Eldora track prep hasnt been as good since Chad left several years back IMO. I have seen some really good races there since then, but that dude knew what he was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by play4kps View Post
    I dont know if you all realize Elodra didnt run late models after the Dream in early June until the Baltes classic in September, let that sink in, no late models for most of June, none of July, and none of August, thats sad for the so called top dirt late model track in America.
    What?! I've been told by hard core dirt late model aficionado's that Fairbury was the top dirt late model track in America. And I don't mean Fairbury, Nebraska.

I will agree Fairbury is the best race track in America for quality competitive racing!