Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hunt the Front/Southern Raceway 25k possible to win

November 18-20. Sponsored by HTF. Pretty cool of them and it's in their backyard,but that's not a very good track.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...79717492489388
    Formerly 66#1

Quote Originally Posted by AllenK View Post
    November 18-20. Sponsored by HTF. Pretty cool of them and it's in their backyard,but that's not a very good track.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...79717492489388
    Maybe it's not the greatest track, but it's a start! Shows like these are what help tracks make improvements to their facilities. I know that there are some people who aren't HTF fans for whatever reason. That said, love them or hate them they have the ability to add something big to this sport. A 25k to win show for a first ever event is a really big accomplishment.

Only people who are hating on them were just too dumb or too lazy to do what they are doing ….I hope the htf guys cash in.
    Great concept….they aren’t knocking cars off jack stands with their 4 wheeler and they are pretty respectful to others…..like all of it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I don't know of any personally, I love them and have been watching their videos for quite awhile now. I know based off of some of the characters around here there's bound to be one cantankerous person who likes to dookie on the success of others.

Yes! I'm happy for HTF! Maybe they will bring in some help for the track prep,or have a big part in it. The track is pretty cool. Maybe it just needs less "sandy" dirt?

Seems like they're living the dream. More power to them,and I hope they're just getting started.
    Formerly 66#1

Nice job by the HTF team. Give them a Grade A for marketing! They can market their team and race at the same time.

Here in Indiana, Brady Bacon promoted the USAC Silver Crown race at Winchester Speedway. He got major kudos and publicity for his efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Clod View Post
    Nice job by the HTF team. Give them a Grade A for marketing! They can market their team and race at the same time. Here in Indiana, Brady Bacon promoted the USAC Silver Crown race at Winchester Speedway. He got major kudos and publicity for his efforts.
    Brady promotes the usac midget race at port city as well

Good catch, Dlmfan. I remembered that. With Brady coming from down that way, he seemed like a natural promoter for Port City. Lots of connections for him and his family. Interesting both his Port City and Winchester races got rained out, but thankfully got rescheduled and came off successfully. Welcome to the world of race promoting.

So Hunt the front is promoting this event and all the purse???

I’ve mentioned several times already on here but I’ll do it again. Race teams are missing out on serious publicity/money by not doing the same thing or something similar to what HTF is doing. YouTube/tiktok/social media is king right now.

I can only imagine a national touring team doing something like this and giving the audience all the behind the scenes stuff. Would be an instant hit.

Only one I see come up in my YouTube recommendations is David Gravel. But I haven't seen it in awhile.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Yea Gravel seems to have cut back from what he was doing last year with the 41 team. I enjoyed checking in on him and team 41 occasionally.

So where is this race that HTF is promoting ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Yea Gravel seems to have cut back from what he was doing last year with the 41 team. I enjoyed checking in on him and team 41 occasionally.

So where is this race that HTF is promoting ?
    In Florida....
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

The Mojave desert of Milton FL.
    2021 race count
    6 events

People will race in a soybean field for 20k…..I don’t see how it can fail, those guys are popular for a reason….it will be done as right as it can be.

I hope their buddy Bo Slay wins it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Wow, something else I agree with Pennsboro32 on!!

its exactly what the Delph's and Castleberry's of the dirt world should have been doing years ago to stay ahead of the curve and draw in the younger crowds we all talk about needing. I guess its easier to sign a team to a guaranteed money contract and draw up a few press releases and print a few quotes!

I personally love watching HTF, Ryan Missler and even Hailey Deegan's videos. All of them are highly entertaining and are driving revenue to their respective teams vs knocking on doors with their hands out looking for 'sponsorship'.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Wow, something else I agree with Pennsboro32 on!!

its exactly what the Delph's and Castleberry's of the dirt world should have been doing years ago to stay ahead of the curve and draw in the younger crowds we all talk about needing. I guess its easier to sign a team to a guaranteed money contract and draw up a few press releases and print a few quotes!

I personally love watching HTF, Ryan Missler and even Hailey Deegan's videos. All of them are highly entertaining and are driving revenue to their respective teams vs knocking on doors with their hands out looking for 'sponsorship'.
    If you could just get over the Sheppard/Larson stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    If you could just get over the Sheppard/Larson stuff.
    I was over "Sheppy" a long time ago! That Rocket1 car was never as dominate after that race at Port Royal that weekend.

He should have won 20 Outlaw races this year running against cars on that tour! Was the Rocket1 car even at Eldora a couple weeks ago?

I agree with what Pennsboro32 said... doing it brings in exposure and revenue. But, doing all that is time consuming. I'm sure someone like Hailey Deegan doesn't do any of the video editing and has a team to do that for her. HTF has quite a few crew guys to get that done. It's hardly a one man show to do everything they are doing. Kudos to them for finding a way to get it done... I wish I had more time to do it for myself as well.

Haven't followed them in awhile .... what happened to Dirt Daddy?