FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 16, 2021

Howard Moore Claims 2021 I-30 Speedway Track Championship
Set to Embark on Three-Day ASCS Lucas Oil Speedway Extravaganza

Memphis, Tennessee (09/16/21) – With a Top-10 finish in Saturday night’s Ralph Henson Memorial, Howard Moore clinched the 2021 I-30 Speedway Track Championship aboard the Rains Motorsports/ Mike's Pool Care No. 3 High-Performance Lubricants Sprint Car.

“We didn’t necessarily have the finish we wanted in Saturday night’s show, but it was good enough to earn us the track title this year at I-30 (Speedway),” Moore said. “I can’t say enough about the Rains family and the great opportunity that they provide me with this race car. I also want to say a big thanks to my family, our sponsors, and our amazing fans for always going out of their way to support my racing.

“We’re excited to be headed to Lucas Oil Speedway for this weekend’s three-day ASCS show. That place hasn’t always been the best to me, but I’m going to keep digging until I get it figured out.”

Howard Moore entered the 14th annual Ralph Henson Memorial on Saturday night at I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, Ark.), where 30 entries went into battle at the 1/4-mile oval.

After finishing fourth in his heat race, Howard locked into the 12th-starting spot for the feature event.

He would only manage to advance to an eighth-place finish, but the performance was good enough to clinch the 2021 I-30 Speedway Track Championship.
For full results from the event, please visit I-30Speedway.com .

The team now turns their attention to the 11th annual Jesse Hockett / Daniel McMillin Memorial at Lucas Oil Speedway (Wheatland, Mo.). The three-day event opens on Thursday night and features $3,000-to-win programs the first two nights followed by a $10,000-to-win finale on Saturday night.

The entire weekend is sanctioned by the Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series.

For more information, please visit www.ASCSracing.com .

Howard Moore would like to thank all of his sponsors and supporters including CP Carrillo, High Performance Lubricants, JR-1 Chassis, TL Forge Wheels, Mike’s Pool Care, Smith Titanium, Jim Ruddy, Felpro Gaskets, Auto Meter, Total Seal, River City Hydraulics, Stinson’s Industrial Ronnie’s Hot Rods, Spankies Hot Rods, Pro-Lite Performance, Hoosier Race Tire, Downtown Deliveries, DMI, Huggins Cams, DHR Suspension, Sweet Manufacturing, BMRS, Auto Meter, Schoenfeld Headers, HRP, XRG Graphix, Penske Shocks, Mr. David Berryman, ACME Race Engines, All Star Performance, Engler Machine & Tool, Rockhard Powder Coating, Mike Ward, Chris Chappue, Chad Jones, Kayle Stewart, Taylor Newman, my Dad, My Mom, Christie, Roy Young, Charlie Davidson, Beth Gaines Williford, Daryl Scoggins, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Howard Moore is always looking to welcome new marketing partners to his program. For more information on joining our team as well as the latest news and updates, please visit www.HowardMooreRacing.com .