Default Montpelier Motor Speedway. Montpelier, IN. 2021 Former BIG E Promoter Larry Boos.

For those interested and those that haven't heard.

Former Eldora Promoter and right hand man Larry Boos is the new promoter at Montpelier Motor Speedway in Montpelier, Indiana. He took hold of the track back in early August. Track is about an hour or so west from Eldora Speedway in Montpelier, IN just south of Indiana 18 (Ohio 67).

Montpelier Motor Speedway
    Montpelier, Indiana

Remaining 2021 Schedule of Events

Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Was he ever actually the promoter at Eldora?

Larry Boos was everything to Eldora until Roger Slack showed up. I thought it was funny to see Roger a half hour before hot laps on wednsday weed eating in turn four in front of the cement seating area. Something Larry would have had done on monday at the latest.

Larry is a straight up kind of guy. He ran a winter go kart series i raced for a couple years. He doesnt take any bs.

Quote Originally Posted by racedad11 View Post
    Larry Boos was everything to Eldora until Roger Slack showed up. I thought it was funny to see Roger a half hour before hot laps on wednsday weed eating in turn four in front of the cement seating area. Something Larry would have had done on monday at the latest.
    Yes, I know he was everything. But did he ever officially carry the title of promoter?