Default No response from MAVTV plus support

24 hours later, two forms filled out and an email. They charged me for a year subscription recently and I can't stream anything because the site is saying I don't have a subscription. Contrast this with FLO who accidentally charged me twice and had the whole thing sorted and a refund issued in under ten minutes.

They haven’t responded to us after charging is full price for a subscription when we should have gotten the long time subscriber discount. Pretty crappy customer service since we were told we’d get the lower price.

Have you tried emailing racehelp@mavtv.com? I have always had almost immediate response on race nights via that email. If you haven't done the password reset deal yet, that could be part of the problem as well.

Also, what device are you trying to watch on (phone, computer, Roku)?

317 456 1572, this is a number I called for mav tv, they got me going

Reset your password and you’ll be able to sign in

This individual has helped me resolve my issues and all is working well now. Try emailing Jesse Wright @ jwright@lucasoil.com

How many months has this first class customer service been in place? What a shame.
    I was double billed by DoD/Flo. Quick email and was refunded immediately. That's how it should work.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    How many months has this first class customer service been in place? What a shame.
    I was double billed by DoD/Flo. Quick email and was refunded immediately. That's how it should work.
    While I'm not absolving MavTV of having their issues, a lot of things people are having issues with are resolvable with the following of directions. If it weren't, then no one would be able to watch.

Then you have people who make complaints without a follow up. Who knows what, where and why there is a problem. Has the OP contacted any of the persons posted? Has the OP reset their login password? Which device are they using? Lots of questions with no information to go on. That's the biggest reason why I could never to customer service for something like this. You try to help and get no help in return. Or people just complain to complain.

Oh, as far as Flo being perfect, no. When Flo bought DoD subscribers to DoD had all access to Flo. But, if you signed up with Flo, you didn't get access to DoD pay content, and still don't. Here's an email I received from them September 1, 2021-

Hi Tim,

Unfortunately, at this time, FloRacing subscribers do not have access to Dirt on Dirt. We are still working on the merge between the two platforms and will send out more information as soon as we can.

Best,
    FloSports Customer Support
    Last edited by TDRacinŽ; 09-18-2021 at 11:50 AM.

I had to contact mavtv, it took them about 12 hours to respond, but they did respond with the fix for my issue. That being said, they seem to have issues that no other platform I've used has had. Generally you sign up, purchase a subscription, and everything works no matter what type of device you sign in from. Not MavTv for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    I had to contact mavtv, it took them about 12 hours to respond, but they did respond with the fix for my issue. That being said, they seem to have issues that no other platform I've used has had. Generally you sign up, purchase a subscription, and everything works no matter what type of device you sign in from. Not MavTv for some reason.
    True Oddly LORTV didn't have any of these issues, only when they made the switch to the MavTV+ platform. The one positive from that though was like free six months of racing! Of course that only mattered if it actually worked, which it pretty much did since there was no signin involved.

If anyone has an issue and you can't get a timely response from MavTV+, post here and someone can probably help you. Again though, if all you want to do is complain and not actually solve the issue, state that ahead of time. There's nothing wrong with being upset and frustrated, but posting here only to say how bad MavTV+ is is kinda redundant. It's not news.

They finally responded two days later with a bunch of advice that didn't work, reset password, clearing cache and cookies, try a diffferent device.. I have a feeling I'll be missing tonights race as well. They charged me for the yearly subscription on the 11th and are telling me I'm not subscribed to anything when I'm signed in. The worst customer service I've experienced across all the DLM streaming platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    24 hours later, two forms filled out and an email. They charged me for a year subscription recently and I can't stream anything because the site is saying I don't have a subscription. Contrast this with FLO who accidentally charged me twice and had the whole thing sorted and a refund issued in under ten minutes.
    84 wedge check your pm's

Problem solved, thanks Jesse Wright at Lucas Oil.

Problem solved, thanks Jesse Wright at Lucas Oil.
    Do you mind sharing what it was that was the problem? It may save someone else the trouble in the future.

I was being asked to purchase a subscription when I signed in and couldn't access the live streams even though I was charged for a year subscription on Sept. 11.

I was being asked to purchase a subscription when I signed in and couldn't access the live streams even though I was charged for a year subscription on Sept. 11.
    OK, thanks. And what was the solution that fixed it?

Post number 6 gave me the email that helped. Filling out the form on the MAVTV page didn't get a response until a day later and they marked the issue as solved even though it wasn't I don't know what they di to reset my account. It's too bad I had to miss two days worth of shows before trying the email that was recommended here.

Post number 6 gave me the email that helped. Filling out the form on the MAVTV page didn't get a response until a day later and they marked the issue as solved even though it wasn't I don't know what they di to reset my account. It's too bad I had to miss two days worth of shows before trying the email that was recommended here.
    Thanks That sounds similar to my experience earlier when they made the switch. I could get logged in, but then it would tell me subscription required (even though it showed me subscribed). I used the racehelp email I posted and within minutes it was resolved.

I'm still having an issue with any race that is yearly-only. I think the DTWC is the only one left that is yearly so hopefully that is all resolved before then!

It sounds like a lot of these issues have to be corrected manually and unless you get in contact with someone, it just sits unsolved. I can only imagine the number of potential subscribers this is costing them.