Default Strickler Car Count

So how many cars has he hurt this year? Only counting the one's he is driving...He got bit by the cushion last night at Knoxville and may have bent another one.

Quote Originally Posted by MotoMatt View Post
    So how many cars has he hurt this year? Only counting the one's he is driving...He got bit by the cushion last night at Knoxville and may have bent another one.
    How many cars has he had? That’s probably your answer.

Is he still in his bloomer car or is he back in a longhorn?

Brand new Longhorn - Eldora was the first time it was on the track. I doubt he bent it - the hit was not that hard.

Started off the year in 2 new xr-1's, bent both of those. Hated the xr-1's. Went back to longhorn, bent that 1, but that one may not have been a new car. Went to the Bloomquist chassis, which was never going to fit his driving style, not sure how long or if he still has that one. I'm saying he has bolted his seat in 6 to 7 chassis this year alone. Wasn't it around eldora that motor issues was another problem he was having ? Think he needs to weld a horseshoe under his seat.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Started off the year in 2 new xr-1's, bent both of those. Hated the xr-1's. Went back to longhorn, bent that 1, but that one may not have been a new car. Went to the Bloomquist chassis, which was never going to fit his driving style, not sure how long or if he still has that one. I'm saying he has bolted his seat in 6 to 7 chassis this year alone. Wasn't it around eldora that motor issues was another problem he was having ? Think he needs to weld a horseshoe under his seat.
    Overdriving is his main issue, no horseshoe going to fix that.

And he!! no that Bloomer thing was such a dumb move. He at this point needs I dunno what. An old Rayburn. He has speed, just no control, mental ability to know your surroundings and situational awareness.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Kyle is a non-stop throttle stomper, which is kinda odd considering he came from mods who need be driven with finesse to be fast.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Kyle is a non-stop throttle stomper, which is kinda odd considering he came from mods who need be driven with finesse to be fast.
    If you watch strickler is actually really good about how he picks the fuel up. It's when he let's off and where he's going to land that's generally his problem

Totally agree with the last 3 comments. You would think him coming from the mods he would be good at throttle control and letting the car roll through the corner but his bonsai style just isn't cutting it.

He was bonsai in the mods too, watched him wreck a lot of stuff and people when he was tromping around the IMCA mods before he jumped to the lates. Got tired of watching him really quickly!

I don't know about using finesse works much with a mod anymore. The mod racers have their mods working so well nowadays that you have to stand on the gas at all times or you will get beat.

if it keeps up, i don't know how anyone could stand it, he puts himself in bad situations, fun to watch, hell on equipment, I'm all for going for the win , but he is going to have to calm down a bit or no one will touch him soon enough, can't kill cars and expect to keep sponsors