Default 2 WINS ERB A LEGIT Contender?

Watched Erb progress from a wild child at Fairbury ( Unzicker incident } to a double win at Knoxville. Of course the final tonight is a different beast, 100 laps. Will he show the maturity and patience to tame Knoxville I/2 mile? I say the man and machine are determined to claim the $50k.
    Last edited by MUD MAESTRO; 09-18-2021 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    Watched Erb progress from a wild child at Fairbury ( Unzicker incident } to a double win at Knoxville. Of course the final tonight is a different beast, 100 laps. Will he show the maturity and patience to tame Knoxville I/2 mile? I say the man and machine are determined to claim the $50k.
    They've definitely hit on something this weekend. Like you said though, 100 laps is a different ball game. Should be fun to watch either way. Track looks like it has been a handful for many drivers the past couple of nights but if your car is right you can win from anywhere.

I havent' been able to watch any of the races due to MAVTV being useless at customer support, but judging from the results is it safe to say it's a top dominant track? I see Rockets in the front and that usually means there's a cushion.

Terbo has had solid 100 lap races before. If he gets out front, he could absolutely take this thing.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    I havent' been able to watch any of the races due to MAVTV being useless at customer support, but judging from the results is it safe to say it's a top dominant track? I see Rockets in the front and that usually means there's a cushion.
    84 wedge check your pm's