FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 21, 2021

Parker Martin Returns to Super Late Model Action this Weekend After Hiatus
Resumes 2021 Season this Weekend at East Alabama Motor Speedway

MILLEDGEVILLE, Ga. (09/21/21) – 17-year-old Parker Martin is eager to return to the driver’s seat of his Martin’s Industrial No. 6jr PMR Aviation / Southeastern Performance / Willy’s Carburetors / Longhorn Chassis / Fox Shocks / Hoosier Tire South / Custom Race Engine Super Late Model this weekend at East Alabama Motor Speedway.

The $9,000-to-win 49th annual Alabama State Championship marks his first Super Late Model race since the Dirt Late Model Dream in early June. His hiatus from the division came as a result of engine issues that plagued him throughout the first half of 2021.

"I feel completely confident in our program now that we’ve got our engines back together and issues resolved on the engine failures that we experienced. Getting parts during these times has been the biggest obstacle, but we’re finally ready to roll again,” Martin noted. “I am super excited to be getting back in my No. 6jr. Longhorn Super Late Model.”

Not only has Martin been battling engine issues, but the young driver has been also fighting Covid for the past several weeks. Thankfully, this week he was cleared by his doctor to return to the team’s shop and back to competition.

"This Covid-19 stuff is no joke. I was down for several days in bed and was not sure when I was going to turn the corner. Thankfully, I finally did, and I feel much better now, just still a little weak," Martin continued.

The 49th Annual Alabama State Championship is set for this weekend at East Alabama Motor Speedway (Phenix City, Ala.) and posts a $9,000 winner’s check for the Super Late Model competitors.

Find full event details at www.EAMSdirt.com .

Parker Martin would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include: Martin's Industrial, PMR Aviation, Sweat’s Portable Buildings, Fox Shocks, Southeastern Performance, Willy’s Carburetors, Custom Race Engines, Hoosier Tire South, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For more information on Parker Martin Racing, visit the team’s official website at www.ParkerMartinRacing.com .