Default Spoon River MARS

So what do you guys expect there this weekend? Seems like with Brownstown having a big weekend it would be a chance for some of the little guys to make some good money.

Bobby Pierce will be there.....good opportunity for these little teams to get some extra cash by avoiding Brownstown.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Bobby Pierce will be there.....good opportunity for these little teams to get some extra cash by avoiding Brownstown.
    Lol!! This ain't gonna go over well with lil bobby's huggers but, you're right ! !

I think it's more commonly known as... "Cherry Picking" ? ?

3 nights at Tri-City this weekend may cause a slight dip in the car count also.

Also $3k to win each day at Tri-City for UMP LM's

Be interesting to see where Shirley ends up this weekend if he races at all. I could see him back at Tri City in the 33. I believe they sold the Cullen hauler so we probably won’t see the 3s until next year.

Quote Originally Posted by RacerZ View Post
    Lol!! This ain't gonna go over well with lil bobby's huggers but, you're right ! !I think it's more commonly known as... "Cherry Picking" ? ?
    thought lil bobby hated cherries........ aked him one night . he said no no i hate those things......

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    thought lil bobby hated cherries........ aked him one night . he said no no i hate those things......
    You could go to hell for lying ya know Nate? But i trust your not... Hate is an awful thing. Shame on booby!

To call someone a "cherry picker" when they're racing against the likes of Unzicker, Feger, Weaver, Spatola, and whoever else might be there, is actually quite a compliment. I guess we shall see.

Cherry Picker? Looks like a good investment to me.