Default Ricky Thornton flip & roll

Ricky is looking of any video of his rollover on Thursday night. Does anyone have cell phone or over camera video of his Wreck??

Is he looking to have a hold my beer video made?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Is he looking to have a hold my beer video made?
    I don't know about that but he has said it is by far the roughest/hardest wreck he has ever had. I think he just wants video of it to show sponsors/family/friends how safe the cars/safety equipment really are.

TV didn't capture it. Heck, they barely mentioned it. I figured it had to have been a rollover considering what the car looked like.

Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    TV didn't capture it. Heck, they barely mentioned it. I figured it had to have been a rollover considering what the car looked like.
    Yeah, car was trashed. They have spent the week in North Carolina at Longhorn building a new one & doing updates on the other. He will be ready for this weekend at Raceway 7 & the Pittsburgher.

Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    I wonder if TV intentionally didn't talk about it, afraid it was going to be a repeat of how the track got in the spring when they cancelled the race? That was my first thought, "here we go again"...
    Glad it didn't end up that bad.