Default Brownstown mavtv

Anybody else lose the feed?

I did also.

Yep. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) shame people are having to pay for this urine poor service!
    In order to be the man, you have to beat the man...

No feed either

Its working

Default MavTV Plus

Quote Originally Posted by seminole939913 View Post
    Yep. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) shame people are having to pay for this urine poor service!
    They have been nothing but great for me. From customer service to the quality programming.

Quote Originally Posted by zer018 View Post
    They have been nothing but great for me. From customer service to the quality programming.
    They certainly had issues tonight! The technical issues though are really the least of their problems. They seriously need to invest in a race director and more cameras. It's some of the sorriest filming I have seen in all the years of dirt coverage. They have a lot of work to do.

Yes, I agree they need to improve their camera work and race director. I wish they would give us more wide camera angles instead of close up shots all the time. I would like to see what is going on throughout the field. Lucas is quickly falling behind Flo in the product they produce in the Late Model segment.

Default MAVTV Plus

I haven’t had any issues at all. I’ve seen a lot worse out of the Flo group as far as number of cameras that are used and quality aside from the Eldora coverage.

You weren't watching tonight then. You also haven't seen the countless posts and tweets about the changeover. They're not alone with technical issues ( they all experience them at one time or another) but most of Mav's seem to be self-induced.

Default MAVTV plus

I didn’t catch every minute of the broadcast but for what I did catch, everything was fine last night. I can’t figure out why you want to bust their balls about lack of cameras or quality when most of the other streaming platforms are far worse than their product. As far as customer service, I did in fact have a question about switching from monthly to an annual and received an answer within 24 hours. I have yet to have any issues with them.

And I'm guessing you don't watch anything outside of Mav. Or pay attention to anything related to it. Customer service has been great for me as well, but many people could not get a reply or get a resolution to their issue(s). DV had the same type of issue with their transition. Overall, Mav has had the most issues compared to the top 3. If you don't see that, great! But that isn't the case for many.

If you would read and comprehend my posts you would be able to tell that I am subscribed to the other services, but you seem to have such a hardon for MAVTV plus, you can’t seem to see or think clearly. I’m thankful to have all of these streaming services instead of the constant b!tching that some do here.

Mav f'ed up for anyone else?

sounds like a bunch of old dried up wash women