Default Hunt the Front Wins the $50,000 Crate Race

Not bad Joseph and crew... won the big one at Super Bee in Louisiana.
    Last edited by Krooser; 09-26-2021 at 10:55 AM.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

It was a good race, is it official yet

These guys will be big!

Congratulations HTF!!

My Dad really would've like to have gone to Super Bee last night. I didn't say yes or no,and he never said anything else.
    Memories of getting home at 6 a.m. on Easter weekend twice are still burned in my mind from 25 years ago. I did stay up and watch the race,and it was a good one. 1:30 bedtime is better than 5 a.m. I did fall asleep during one of the cautions,but woke up after missing just a few laps.

Congrats to these guys. As real and genuine as they come. Joseph was really humbled and emotional in victory lane.
    50k is a very nice payday,and they probably sold a ton of merch also.
    Formerly 66#1

Quote Originally Posted by AllenK View Post
    My Dad really would've like to have gone to Super Bee last night. I didn't say yes or no,and he never said anything else.Memories of getting home at 6 a.m. on Easter weekend twice are still burned in my mind from 25 years ago. I did stay up and watch the race,and it was a good one. 1:30 bedtime is better than 5 a.m. I did fall asleep during one of the cautions,but woke up after missing just a few laps.Congrats to these guys. As real and genuine as they come. Joseph was really humbled and emotional in victory lane. 50k is a very nice payday,and they probably sold a ton of merch also.
    There a merchandise company that makes YouTube videos and races cars

And appear to do very well with both!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    There a merchandise company that makes YouTube videos and races cars
    And they're doing really well for it too! Racing is expensive and what they are doing has brought them the opportunity to quit their day jobs, race and have a blast doing it. Now which of you wouldn't quit the day job to do what you love? I know I for sure would without a second thought.

This was a big win, against stout cars and they did it with class.

Wonder what happened to their tire guy and hardly any mention of the 2 Bo Slay anymore? I enjoy watching their videos either way, just curious as those 2 seem to have disappeared from any of the videos and hardly any mention

The tire guy was there with them, saw him in victory lane I believe. Bo was there too, he's parked right next to them in the videos from the weekend.

I'd seen somewhere that the tire guy no longer works with them. He still does some work for Bo, I believe so that's why he woulda been around there.

They are setting the standard for financing their racing efforts without BIG sponsors... nothing wrong with that.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019