Default Joseph Joiner Scores Career Victory in Super Bee 100 Finale

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    September 27, 2021

Joseph Joiner Scores Career Victory in Super Bee 100 Finale
    Florida Racer Collects $50,001 for His Winning Performance

MILTON, Fla. (09/27/21) – Joseph Joiner scored a whopping $50,001 payday in Saturday night’s Super Bee 100 finale behind the wheel of his Trading Paints No. 10 Langenfelder Mechanical Contractors / Three Trade Consultants/ Law Offices of Cole & Davis/ Capital Race Car Crate Late Model.

The historic win, which came at Louisiana’s Super Bee Speedway, marked his fourth trip of 2021 to the Winner’s Circle. The $50,001 mega payday more than tripled his previous career-highest payout, which was $15,000 and came in the 2020 National 100 at East Alabama Motor Speedway.

“I was just making sure I hit my marks every lap,” commented Joiner, who adjusted his line to the middle of turns three and four in the closing laps after signals from crew chief Jesse Enterkin. “Jesse was back there on the back straightaway signaling me if I needed to move around and he made a good call for me to move down in three and four about last 10 or 15 laps. Oh man, I’m gonna have a hard time believing this.

“This victory is dedicated to my family, my crew, my sponsors, my fans, and everyone who believes in us. I just can’t put into words yet what this means to our team.”

With 61 cars entered, Joseph qualified second-fastest in his group on Thursday evening at the ¼-mile oval before winning his heat race on Friday night to earn the outside-front-row starting position alongside Carson Ferguson for Saturday night’s 100-lap finale.

Joiner followed Ferguson through the race’s early portions with both drivers running low around the paper-clipped quarter-mile track. Following a lap-21 restart, Joiner found the high line around turns three and four and used it to pass Ferguson just after the next restart 10 laps later.

Once out front Joseph turned back challenges from an array of drivers before ultimately picking up the massive victory.

Cade Dillard, B.J. Robinson, Matt Henderson and Carson Ferguson completed the Top-5 finishers.

The team is currently evaluating their racing options for the upcoming weekend, and once finalized will be posted on the team’s cyber home at www.HuntTheFront.net .

The Hunt the Front racing team would like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include Langenfelder Mechanical Contractors, Trading Paints, Three Trade Consultants, The Law Offices of Cole & Davis, GO Lithium, Wehrs Machine & Racing Products, Dirt Track Bank (A Division of Malvern Bank), Capital Race Cars, Penske Racing Shocks, Base Racing Fuel and Oil, Schoenfeld Headers, QA1, Jones Racing Products, Velocita USA, Robert & Sons Aluminum, Dirt Defender, StopTech Brakes, DirtCarLift.com, Earnhardt Technologies Group, Gorsuch Performance Solutions, Vonbohn Products, Justin’s Horseshoe Art, Jasper Auto Supply (NAPA), and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest team news and updates on Hunt the Front, please visit www.HuntTheFront.net. You can also connect with Hunt the Front on Facebook @huntthefront56, on Twitter @huntthefrontjj, and on Instagram @hunt_the_front_vlog.
    Last edited by Ben Shelton; 09-27-2021 at 10:02 AM.