FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 27, 2021

Howard Moore Wires Fall Nationals Field at Riverside
34th Annual COMP Cams Short Track Nationals Up Next

Memphis, Tennessee (09/27/21) – Howard Moore charged to his seventh win of the 2021 season in the Rains Motorsports No. 3 Mike's Pool Care / High-Performance Lubricants JR-1 Sprint Car on Saturday night.

Moore bested a field of 21 competitors at Riverside International Speedway (West Memphis, Ark.) to claim the $2,000 Fall Nationals triumph, which marked his second win of the year at the 1/4-mile oval.

"Our finish in our heat race was good enough to earn us the second-starting spot for the feature. I got to the lead going into turn one, and despite several cautions was unchallenged the rest of the way," Moore noted. "I appreciate all that everyone with the Rains Motorsports team has done for me. I am well aware of how fortunate I am to have all of these amazing people standing around me each race night. Hopefully, we can capitalize on this momentum heading into the Short Track Nationals."

Howard started his night by advancing from fourth to second in his heat race, which earned him the outside-front-row starting spot for the night's 30-lap finale. He grabbed the lead at the drop of the green flag in the feature, and never looked back on his way to the victory.

Slater Helt, Jeff Swindell, Cody Gardner and Landon Crawley completed the Top-5 finishers.
For full results from the event, please visit RiversideInternationalSpeedway.com
The team now turns its attention to the 34th annual COMP Cams Short Track Nationals at I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, Ark.), which will be held this Friday and Saturday, October 1-2. On Friday night the field will be divided into twin $1,500-to-win programs, while Saturday will be the Championship Night with a $10,041 top prize on the line for the Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series (ASCS) contingent.

For more information on the weekend, please visit www.I-30Speedway.com and www.ASCSracing.com .

Howard Moore would like to thank all of his sponsors and supporters including CP Carrillo, High Performance Lubricants, JR-1 Chassis, TL Forge Wheels, Mike’s Pool Care, Smith Titanium, Jim Ruddy, Felpro Gaskets, Auto Meter, Total Seal, River City Hydraulics, Stinson’s Industrial Ronnie’s Hot Rods, Spankies Hot Rods, Pro-Lite Performance, Hoosier Race Tire, Downtown Deliveries, DMI, Huggins Cams, DHR Suspension, Sweet Manufacturing, BMRS, Auto Meter, Schoenfeld Headers, HRP, XRG Graphix, Penske Shocks, Mr. David Berryman, ACME Race Engines, All Star Performance, Engler Machine & Tool, Rockhard Powder Coating, Mike Ward, Chris Chappue, Chad Jones, Kayle Stewart, Taylor Newman, my Dad, My Mom, Christie, Roy Young, Charlie Davidson, Beth Gaines Williford, Daryl Scoggins, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Howard Moore is always looking to welcome new marketing partners to his program. For more information on joining our team as well as the latest news and updates, please visit www.HowardMooreRacing.com .